Print

Author Topic: Funniest Brawl Moments  (Read 8007 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 07:21:56 PM »
It didn't seem like Clefairy was going to do anything,
I'm sorry but this is possibly the dumbest thing I've heard/read so far this month.

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 07:39:48 PM »
Huh? How?

I've seen Clefiary come out and do nothing, in all of the SSB games..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »
Pretty much the only time I use Pokemon is when I'm trying to get 5,000 KOs and unlock score display. I'm pretty sure Clefairies are occassionally inactive, though.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 01:57:04 AM »
One of mine would probably be when I was screwing around in training mode, and a bunch of banana peels were surrounding Ike.  I'd hit him, he'd slip on the peel behind him, roll forward, slip on the ones in front of him, causing him to fall back on the ones behind him, and he was caught in a slipping loop.

I haven't been able to duplicate it since.

Sqrt2

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 04:57:00 AM »
I've had the computer knock me off the edge, and then run all the way to the other side of the stage, only to run into 3 or 4 bob-ombs and die.

AA fanboy and proud!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 05:29:37 PM »
One time my friend and I were playing as Lucario and Kirby, respectively.  At one point of our match, he broke open a smash ball.  As Lucario was preparing to unleash his final smash, my friend goes "I'm a firin' my lazor, ha!"  The funniest part was that he timed it perfectly. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Sqrt2

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 05:43:39 PM »
King Dedede's event match was a cinch, due to my opponent (who was both giant and metal) deciding to commit suicide rather than fight.

I have surmised that the reason for this is, that my leet Dedede skills were too much for it, and it decided to end the match quickly, rather than suffer a beatdown of epic proportions. ;)
AA fanboy and proud!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2009, 06:51:30 PM »
My friend and I (same friend) were playing Brawl last night, and there was an instance where he got his final smash and activated it on another enemy, while at the same time three smart bombs went off.  What resulted was the biggest explosion I've ever seen on that game.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 07:03:09 PM »
Bumpety-ump-ump.

I've been at college for a couple of months now, and frequently play SSB64 with a few friends.  I always play as Luigi, and am slightly worse at the game than them, and they usually play as Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Fow, and/or Ness.  The three of them are all juniors, and have a ton of inside jokes and "house rules" that I've caught on to, like declaring Red Shells illegal, but not Green, and coming up with crazy names for items and moves.

One of my finest moments playing with them was recently, when one guy was using Captain Falcon, and another one using Ness.  Ness's B-up and Falcon's Falcon Punch collided while hitting a Bob-omb, all right next to a POW Block, and it literally froze the game.  Falcon Punches colliding have nothing on that!
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2009, 11:54:21 AM »
The other day a stock match went into Sudden Death due to a well-executed Ganoncide.

This could've also qualified for Things That Made You Poop a Little.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
I've seen that happen many a time due the Kirby u-throw suicide KO on Rainbow Cruise.  Always fun to do when you're less than a stock behind, or ahead of your opponents.

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »
my funniest moment was on brawl, I was playing with my niece and nephew, and me and my niece were on a team, and my nephew was on a team with level 8 computer. The stage was custom and like this
|          |
|          |
and me and niece got on the tallest edges somehow (I think we were launched) where you can't jump on it! My nephew was pretty angry (he had link, so NO ATTACKS COULD REACH! and all the items fell where we were standing so we would throw them at him, but he would try to catch 'em) then a glitch happened, computer started attack my nephew! though nothing happened. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:39:54 PM by kirbywannabe »
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 10:44:30 PM »

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2009, 02:14:29 AM »
I think what he's trying to say is that he and his niece were fighting his nephew and a CPU in a team battle match. They made it to an area of the stage where the opposition could not reach them. And then the CPU began attacking its own partner. But since they were on a team, nothing happened.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »
That's what I meant, I sometimes am vague on details.
I don't see why we can't have links or images in this.

Print