Print

Author Topic: Mario CD visor/holder HELP  (Read 2348 times)

« on: June 05, 2004, 09:35:06 PM »
Hey everyone.  ^_^

I've been working on pimping out my car all Mario-style into what I like to call "The Mario Mobile."

I've got Mario fuzzy dice, Mario floor mats, Mario steering wheel cover, a mushroom intenna topper, and a Winged-Cap Mario doll in the back window.

Only thing I need is something Mario to hold my cds.  Either a visor or a wallet.  Does anyone know where I can find something?
Dear Mario, please come to the castle.  I baked a cake for you!  Yours truly, Princess Toadstool -- Peach

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 08:08:00 AM »
Cool name, sounds like a kind of Digimon.
You can find it on eeebaaaaaay.(probably)

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 08:44:01 PM »
I expect pictures of said car. :P

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 09:32:57 PM »
Mario fuzzy dice?!  That's a first.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 01:25:09 AM »
That's the first time I've seen "pimping" and "Mario" used in the same sentence.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2004, 01:18:15 PM »
The fuzzy dice was what started it.  I got them when I used to work at GameStop last year.  They were free with preorders of Mario Party 5.  After the release and leftover dice, my boss let me take them home. ^_^  (I also wore a Raccoon Mario pin on my nametag.)

And here is an update of my search for something Mario to hold my tunes:

-Checked eBay.
-Used to sell them at Hot Topic, but sold out 2 weeks ago.
-Checked Hot Topic website, not offered.
-Searched Google.
-Can't seem to find a Nintendo online store.
Dear Mario, please come to the castle.  I baked a cake for you!  Yours truly, Princess Toadstool -- Peach

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 01:24:55 PM »
Oh and the name came from the shirt I was wearing at the time I joined.  It says "Digital Angel" on the front and has circuit board wings on the back.  Check it at thinkgeek.com

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 01:55:34 PM »
Uh, try looking at TMK at the mainmenu. Look at the left columns and find "Mario Mania" then when you do that, find "Merchandise."

Look around and see if you find it. Deezer has some links to various stores, I believe.

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 04:50:50 PM »
Where'd you get that idea?

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2004, 05:30:52 PM »
Thanks for the tip, Train.

I did what you said and the link to the nintendo store doesn't work.  : (

The search goes on...

Print