Print

Author Topic: A Night In Mario world (Super funy)  (Read 2637 times)

« on: July 05, 2002, 08:56:38 AM »
Mario: Hey MrGame&watch wanna hear a joke.

MrGame&watch: D@mn straight I do.

Mario: Okay Super man is flying over metropolis and he sees wonderwoman sunbathing on the Justice league building.

Mrgame&watch: Oh I heard that one.

Mario: Okay then but its still F%$(in funny though

Mrgame&watch: yeah it is

Link: Whatare you two doing.

Mario: Just telling jokes.

Link: You guys are so gay.

Mario: Yeah well atleast I don't go kissin Deku's.

Link: Shut up that was just a booty cal.

Mrgame&watch and Mario: Hahahahahahahahaha

Kirby; Yoyoyoyo whats up my homees.

Mario: Hye Kirby whazup.

Kirby: The sky stupid.

Mario: Shut your mouth before I pop you in the lip.

Kirby: Oh no I am so scared.

Link: Hey look its Pac Man.

Pac man: Yoyoyoyoyo.

Mario Sup Pac man.

Pac man: Me you %$#@!&.

Mario: Dang that dude has problems.

Link: I know and he does weed wjazup with that.

Parappa: Kick Punch its all in the mind if you want to test me I am sure you will find.

Mario, Kirby Mrgame&watch, Link: Shut up Parappa.

Parappa: Step on the gas gs I am out of herecause I got the funk funk flow.

Mrgame&watch: That guy is sooo weird.

Link: Hey crap on this lets go play super marios punch off.

Axem Green: Hey you have a story to do get back here.

Axem Green: Dang their gone oh well I will go find the princess.

Toad: Uh oh you found the princess wah shes in another house go away.

Axem Gren: Oh boy TMK isgoing to have my A$s for this.
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2002, 09:02:46 AM »
         Credits

Story Axem Green

Actors

Link, Mrgame&watch, Pac Man, Mario, Kirby, Toad, Axem Green.

Casting directorAxem Green

Special thanks toGroup X for making the song Mario Twins Axem Green for making the short story TMK for providing it You for readin it hopefully and finally Nintendo for giving the charactors to me and Playstation for parappa and Pac man
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 07:18:32 AM »
Someone please read this

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2002, 11:31:48 AM »
I did more than once!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 03:57:21 PM »
At least someone read it

I am the Ninja who stealthfully approaches you to slice your throat. I am the coffee you are drinking. I am the destroyer or the healer. I will be the last person you will see. I am not a demon I am just a Renagade.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 08:49:44 PM »
Why would anyone read it? Those characters don't act stupid and use inappropriate words...

I don't have a signature.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 7/29/2002 7:51:10 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2002, 12:36:54 PM »
I think it is funny if they do that

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 12:36:57 PM »
I think it is funny if they do that

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 07:46:47 PM »
To separate this story from my captain n stories.
How is that funny? It seems kinda common. seriously. people do that sort of thing all the time. I guess people have different tastes(VERY different). I do however agree that parappa the rapper is weird.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 08:09:06 AM »
Well I will make a better story ddon't worry

Print