Print

Author Topic: A Mario Tale  (Read 19466 times)

« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2003, 10:27:11 PM »
HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

People must die.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2003, 10:32:11 PM »
What?

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2003, 10:43:21 PM »
Then Luigi started screaming, and everyone gave him a boot to the head.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
Oh, and Lizard Dude:"And there was this great Food Festival! Did you know that food this and food that...."-jon

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2003, 10:46:46 PM »
Luigi said to the head, "That's a lovely boot you have on!" "Thank you," said Luigi's head, and it walked away.

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 11/1/2003 8:47:50 PM

« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2003, 06:01:13 AM »
Then Luigi died because his head walked away.

People must die.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2003, 07:55:24 PM »
Then Mario went on an emotional rampage because HE wanted a boot.

« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2004, 08:48:26 PM »
I need some more shovels.

Then Peach slapped Mario and she started to climb a vine.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2004, 06:59:13 PM »
Then Mario kissed Sonya the Hedgehog (that's Sonic's sister) and she said "Ewwwww why are you kissing me? Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew...."

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #98 on: April 19, 2004, 05:59:00 PM »
And then I ordered a Whopper at Burger King, chained up Mario, and ate it in front of him while he starved.  Mua ha ha ha ha ha!  But I eventually let him go after Shigeru threatened to steal the license of my original character for his next game.

Jman''''s various quote of the week #2: I would have to say that the Quizno''s spongemonkeys are quite possibly the worst mascots ever created.  Worse even than William Hung hosting the FoxBox.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #99 on: April 19, 2004, 10:10:47 PM »
And then a gang of teenagers  came and started wailing on a parking meter nearby a cross walk, which was being covered with a fresh coat of apple juice from the Great Wall of Belgium.

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2004, 11:07:59 AM »
and then the chain chomp from china went to japan! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I'VE WRITEN THE 100TH POST!!! WOOHOO!!!HEY EVERYBODY!LOSERS!I WROTE IT YOU DIDN'T! for the celebration to this i will show you all the HTML thingies what i can do,and then i go to drink coke. wóila! =

« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2004, 01:05:25 PM »
What, you want a medal? And typing in ALL CAPS will get you banned.

« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2004, 01:07:58 PM »
Besides, you've only replied to this topic ONCE. You think that just getting the 100th reply and being self-obessed about it will make everyone like you? No, it doesn't.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2004, 07:41:43 PM »
"What a lunatic." I scoffed at Mario. What a lunatic indeed.  Then Bowser attacked me and I clobbered his brains with a metal chair.

Jman''''s various quote of the week #2: I would have to say that the Quizno''s spongemonkeys are quite possibly the worst mascots ever created.  Worse even than William Hung hosting the FoxBox.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print