Print

Author Topic: The Paper Mario Tale  (Read 2327 times)

« on: February 04, 2004, 08:21:47 PM »
I will do all the story-telling in "The Paper Mario Tale". If you haven't guessed by now, this story is based on the Paper Mario N64 game. I'm a big fan of that game. But I need to write the story now. Begining story in 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Prologue: A Plea from the Stars Part 1

In a land known as the Mushroom Kingdom there is a house that belongs to two brothers: Mario and Luigi. One day, a Parakoopa named Parakarry appeared at the brothers' house. "Mail call!" he shouted. Then he flew away. The brother in green, Luigi, heard the shout and went to check what mail they got. "Bill, bill, bill, a card from Mom, bill, bill, some catalog thingy? Aw, it's just junk." Luigi continued "sorting" the mail until he came to a letter with the royal seal. "This is from Princess Peach!" he exclaimed. "Hey Mario!" "What is it?" asked the brother in red who, as you know, was Mario. "We got a letter from Princess Peach!" said Luigi. "I'll read it to you, OK?"

"My dearest Mario and Luigi,

I'm having a party at my castle! Mario and Luigi, I would be honored if you both could attend. There will be guests from all over the Mushroom Kingdom who would love to meet you. There will also be lotza tasty food and fun stuffs so PLEASE COME!

Sincerly yours,
                      Peach"

Upon reading the letter, Mario and Luigi went to Peach's party. They were having a wonderful time (and pigging out) when Mario decided to go see Princess Peach. When he FINALLY got to where she was, they didn't have mach to say. "Uh..." "So..." "...Nice weather, huh?" "Yes, very nice weather. Why don't we relax on the balcony? :)" "Hubba hubba! I'd love to... anything for my Peachykinz." Just then during that very romantic moment, there was an EARTHQUAKE!!!! Peach's castle was being lifted right from under her feet! Then Bowser appeared and Mario had to fight him. Just when it looked like Mario was winning, Bowser said "You think you're so cool, dontcha? Well guess what? I stole the Star Rod from Star Haven! Now I get to be invincible! Yay!" He took out the Star Rod and used it to make himself invincible AND covered himself with sparkly bits. "Hey, what gives? I don't wanna be sparkly! Oh, whatever." Then he *gasp* DEFEATED MARIO!!

Who will rise to save the Mushroom Kingdom now? Find out in Part 2 of Prologue: A Plea From the Stars!

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 2/4/2004 6:25:15 PM

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 08:51:35 PM »
I thought it was going to be something LIKE Paper Mario. Not the story OF paper Mario.
And I know I may sound like I'm whining (I guess I am), but you really should use the enter key.
It's SO much easier to read.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 11:52:00 AM »
I tried. It didn't work.

If a giant butt took on a human toilet, who do you think would win? When they go head to head, it WON''''T be pretty. Ultamite Muscle. Ya gotta see it to belive it. Only on the FoxBox.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 06:08:49 PM »
You guys can help if you want instead of leaving this topic on a virtual shelf to collect dust.

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2004, 08:50:48 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE POST HERE!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------
*please sing my sig*

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''t no passin'' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 08:26:15 PM »
Will someone PLEASE post here? Pretty please? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease???

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2004, 08:31:24 PM »
*posts here*

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2004, 08:32:11 PM »
Not good enough.

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 11:44:34 AM »
And so, Mario kicked Bowser's hind qaurters and returned the star rod to star haven.And mario and peach lived happily ever after[luigi and toad got together too]( queers!)

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Print