Print

Author Topic: Pros and Cons of Having a Clone  (Read 11529 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 04:20:45 PM »
Would I be weird if I said it'd be awesome if you could make out with a clone of yourself? The clone wouldn't HAVE to be the same gender...>_>
Eww that would be like making out with an identical twin!!!Also, a clone will start as a baby, so you would have to wait, like 18 years to date them, and would they even physically attract you? Are any of you so sick that you could think yourself as a different gender was hot? If you do, then you are disgusting and you need an evil gerbil to rip your intestines out and chew on them!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2006, 05:30:29 PM »
You'd know exactly what your kids would look like...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 05:42:52 PM »
Yes, two headed and distorted

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 09:36:51 PM »
Eww that would be like making out with an identical twin!!!Also, a clone will start as a baby, so you would have to wait, like 18 years to date them, and would they even physically attract you? Are any of you so sick that you could think yourself as a different gender was hot? If you do, then you are disgusting and you need an evil gerbil to rip your intestines out and chew on them!

Dude, I was not talking about actual clones. I was talking about clones like in that episode of The Simpsons, when Homer makes numerous clones of himself. Or like in the movie The 6th Day.

You're also taking my post too seriously. This is the FF, almost no posts here are 100% genuine.

Besides, anyone who dates people because they're "hot" is stupid. The clone of me would obviously have the same interests as I would, and that's why people should REALLY date, because they have stuff in common. Not because they look great.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 10:13:33 PM »
Besides, anyone who dates people because they're "hot" is stupid.

Dude you should have warned me earlier.

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 11:47:49 PM »
I'm sorry.

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 08:17:25 AM »
Are any of you so sick that you could think yourself as a different gender was hot?

I don't understand. I think I'm hot, and I'm my own gender. That isn't sick. It seems like it would be less sick if I thought someone (me) of the opposite gender was hot.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 12:48:06 PM »
I don't understand. I think I'm hot, and I'm my own gender. That isn't sick. It seems like it would be less sick if I thought someone (me) of the opposite gender was hot.

Seconded.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 01:35:10 PM »
Actually, I find myself pretty hot. Once, I called 911 thinking there was a dangerously handsome man in my house, but it was just me.

And by the way...
Until I create my righteous Ninja Hamster, cloned from a robot bandicoot and a hamster. They would have a fight to the death on the little spinny wheel and my ninja hamster would sacrifice himself to kill your gerbil. Then everyone would be sad and square enix would find out about the story.
Assuming I don't summon Pirate Ninja Gerbamster!
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 01:38:36 PM »
well that's okay but a clone of you is another person, almost like an identical twin. Indentical twins usually don't think the other one is hot...

that's why people should REALLY date, because they have stuff in common. Not because they look great.
You have a point.

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 04:40:14 PM »
I'm pretty hot myself. In fact, I once got expelled from school for bringing two guns and a six pack.

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 06:14:57 PM »
Being twins is about as close as I'll ever come to being cloned, most likely. It isn't bad at all. She's nothing like me. Of course, dating is far, far out of the question. Disgusting to even think about.

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 07:34:38 PM »
Wow, didn't know you were a twin. Well, you practically are already a clone!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 07:37:43 PM »
I learned that all identical twins (twins that started as one person but split into two) are clones, but not all clones are twins. Also fraternal twins (made in two different eggs), aren't twins really. They are normal siblings, but the same age and with the same birthday. Those are the only other similarities.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 09:06:06 AM »
Actually, that's a common misconception. Identical twins are not clones of each other; they may look or even sound identical, but they have different DNA and fingerprints and whatnot. It's impossible for the same person to have literally identical DNA or fingerprints, unless of course they really are genetic clones. All this I learned from the Sci-Fi channel. Yay Sci-Fi! But their movies suck...
*shudder* Boa vs. Python...
every

Print