Print

Author Topic: what is up mario fans?  (Read 1534 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 10:19:05 PM »
 whats up people i am just saying this because im so bored well im going to play my gamecube. what game is it? its super smash bros. melee one of my favorite games. well...um  i don't know what else to say man!  don't get angry  if this post was a stupid one. ok? sorry for being in a bad mood i just don't feel good today. today sucks!!!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 10:31:11 PM »
hmm....i have noticed that you people don't reply to my topics. is it because i'm annoying? or is it because i have lame topics? or is it because i ask too many questions?or is it because you don't like me?please tell me if i'm lame,annoying,or i ask too many questions,and also  reply if you disagree with me because i wanna know.

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2002, 10:33:06 PM »
no, its none of those things...Its just these boards arent very active most of the time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2002, 01:56:48 PM »
 your right this message board isn't that active because people are on different message boards most of the time and some peolpe just don't have time to talk because they are busy.

Print