Print

Author Topic: Reverse.  (Read 2059 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: June 27, 2005, 03:36:40 PM »
Well, this morning, one of my sister's best friends died.

Apparently, there was a party and some guy tried to commit suicide by running out on the highway. Clark was killed while the guy wanting to kill himself in the first place broke an arm and back. How the hero turns out to be a victim instead....eh..

''''This is my phone!
I am on the phone!'''' ~Jon
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 03:42:15 PM »
evil...suicide-commiters.

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 07:41:30 PM »
Although I dont know why the person was trying to commit suicide, I cant stand it when people think they have nothing to live for.  There always something good you can squeeze out of life.  It might not be that much, but it might have much meening to yourself.  I dont know what happened to make the guy want to do that, but I bet if he just worked through the whole problem, he could have came out a better person.  The incident almost reminds me of drunk-driving, where the drunk guy lives and the innocent child/citizen dies.  Except the person in the road was actually the guy doing DWI.  Not actually,... but metaphorically.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 10:51:06 PM »
Back when I was depressed and questioned why I should live at all, you know what some of my reasons were?

-getting to sit under green trees with the sun filtering through them will always feel like magic.
-That big blue sky is so pretty, up there in the... sky.
-When going out and doing stuff is depressing, sleeping is so comfortable and warm.
-I would never want to leave my dog.
-or my family.
-I haven't done lots of stuff.
-Wind is so, so sweet.
-so is butterscotch.
-It's against my religion to kill myself.
-I figure that God understands what I'm going through and can see why I feel bad.
-Stars are so twinkly.
-I haven't finished/started writing novels or comic books.
-I haven't REALLY been kissed by a girl.
-Squeezing discarded food in my bare hands to scare people is a fun idea that I hope to do someday in the near future.
-same with breaking into song in public.
-people come and go from this world, but they never truly leave.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2005, 11:28:09 PM »
I've only fell into depression twice in my life (when I was around 9, and the second time when I was 12), but never had thoughts of suicide.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 02:46:51 PM »
I've never been depressed, but there have been times that i have been happier than others.  Suicide has never been an issue for me, cuz I love my life too much.  There's just too much good feelings, good people to live for.  I just can't imagine myself not being here.

On the topic of suicide, I live in a small town so there's been none of that...till this year when 5 people "attempted" suicide.  I didn't feel sorry for them at all because although they are outcast losers, it was obviously for publicity.  In fact I renamed their little gang "The Mass Suicide Gang".  Funny?  I guess not...lol

Print