Print

Author Topic: Crazy Mario Fans Click Here  (Read 18679 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2000, 02:18:25 PM »
Well, I love Mario games! My brother used to play them a lot too. On one Halloween he was dressed as Mario! And I've played Mario games for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. I just really enjoy playing them. And so does my friend, SuperShoe! He is really good Super Mario Kart! So you guess I could say...I'M A MARIO NUT! LET'S-A GO!

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2000, 03:16:38 PM »
Uh...Have you ever "trained" at a mario game? When I was little, I used to go to a little day care center. I was smarter than all of the kids younger than and close to me, but the older kids always made fun of my game playing abilities. So everday during "nap time" I would practise at Mario Kart (I was too old for Nap time then). Then no one could stop me! Gwahaha! Koopa Troopa kicks! They had to cheat to beat me!

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2000, 04:19:30 PM »
I draw Mario so much thta I even made a comic
book of him one time! I just used him and DK
to beat up Pikachu and Jigglypuff in SSB(but
Mario and Fox is my combo). Most of my SSB
teams have Mario in them:

Mario and Fox
Mario and Luigi
Mario and DK
Mario and Yoshi
Mario and Metal Mario(No kidding! I have a
GameShark code for this!)
Mario and Link
Mario and Polygon Mario(See M and Metal M)

BANG YOUR HEAD!
BANG YOUR HEAD!

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2000, 10:33:41 PM »
Hmm, yes, I'd say I'm a Mario freak.
1) Me and my friend used to takes turns pretending we were Mario and Princess Toadstool. "Mario" would have to swing from a branch in my friend's backyard and rescue "Toadstool."
2) I used to jerk my leg up every time I pressed the jump button while playing Mario games. Sometimes I'd also jerk the controller in the direction I was trying to move Mario/Luigi.
3) Umm, I went to see the Mario Ice Capades. Does that count? ^_^;

Umm, I'm pretty sure there's other stuff.... I'm just too tired too think of any....
I Don't Suffer from Insanity -- I'm a Carrier

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2000, 02:10:11 PM »
Well ill have to say there are alot more mario freaks then i thought there were. Last time i checked only three people sighned in and know there is 18. Well here is a new goal lets see if thier are at least 100 mario freaks out there. I don't mean people who've played mario world and has no clue what Donkey Kong classic is i mean people who went 'bove and beond. Okay so lets try to accomplish that goal.

(also if you ever do anything and have already sighned on come and tell everyone)

Bye,

^_^

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2000, 02:09:15 PM »
you like me yay! give me your games

marios butt
marios butt

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2000, 08:10:10 PM »
I love mario to. 1.when I was at school i dozed off and drew  bowser on my work.2.I search day and night for mario sites right now it's 10:11PM bye now, i hope I'm acepted.     ~look into the shadows something may look back~Shaoshi

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2000, 01:42:50 PM »
Well......I used to play Mario when I was little, I ALWAYS sing to the Mario Songs, (I Know EVERY SONG FROM MARIO) ummmm I can't think of anything eles, I'm listennig to Mario Music :-)

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2000, 06:32:08 PM »
I am also a crazy Mario fan because I Relate everything I do to Mario.I worship all My Nintendo things, I own every Mario game, when I do homework, I always give it a Mario twist. I have also been caught a million times in school with my gameboy and Mario games.I only am friends with other mario fans, and Finally, I wrote a book telling the entire Mario story in extreme detail. I also have had a million Mario dreams, and I know every piece of Mario Music on my Piano.

Mario 4 eva

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2001, 05:30:33 AM »
What about me!? I' Paper Mario

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2001, 10:31:45 AM »
I'm one of the few to have made a MARIO StarCraft map!!!!!!!!!

of course, I gave my fave character, Luigi, the best stats.........;-)

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2001, 03:03:15 PM »
I was Waluigi for Halloween...

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2001, 03:47:41 PM »
im a Mario Maniac because
1. I was mario for Halloween (i looked real too)
2. i have been playing my brothers mario games since i was like 2 or 3
3. every time i go to the store i look everywere for mario stuff
4. i draw pctures of mario in class
5. i drew a picture of a mushroom on the back of the schools ruler
6. every time my teacher says we have been good and says we can watch a movie i ask if we can watch super mario bros (everyone hates it though)
7. at my school we have e-mail addresses and mine is red_yoshi
8. everyone at school says i upsessed with mario
9. i went to a restruarant and drew a bunch of mario stuff on the paper on the table.
10. i talk to you guys
11. i own all the mario games (or at least the good ones)
12.we did a familly project in french and i said the names of my fammily members and when i was done a few kids went "hey what about Mario!?"
13. the only thing a want for X-mas is a gamecube.
14. i think the x-box and sony are the worse things in the universe
15. i constintly talk about mario to my non-mario friends.
16. i act like my nintendo power mags are like gold
17. i take the games and my systems and i talk to them like there my pets
18.i find very small mario refrences in my french text books.
19. when i was little i used to jerk the controler to make mario ran and when mario jumped so did i
20. i spend at least 30 minits a day thinking of what video games im going to play later
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2001, 07:15:00 PM »
If you want a Gamecube for X-mas do you want an X-Box for Gamemas? Try to figure that one out..

------------------
Don''t quote me on this, but I''m betting that pipe goes somewhere. ---Goombario

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2001, 03:15:26 PM »
Only thing I can think of that makes me a crazy Mario fan, other than I bought all three Mario Party games just so I'd have the series without regarding if its good or not (I've got to admit, the Mario Party series is running thin), is that I seem to have some obsession over Yoshi. I always play as Yoshi in multiplayer Nintendo games (if he's a choice), I never try to hit Yoshi in Mario Kart 64 when he's an opponent, and I usually make a buzzline for any Yoshi game.

And don't regard the fact that sometimes I imagine that Yoshi is the main character in games like Super Mario 64 (which would also explain why I tried to finish the game without Mario's cap).
You didn't say wot wot.

Print