Print

Author Topic: Know what I think?  (Read 8370 times)

« on: June 08, 2000, 01:27:32 PM »
I think they should make Super Mario Bros. 3 DX. That would be one cool game! Or a Mario allstars DX (GBA) what do you think?

Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2000, 01:35:20 PM »
What exactly is the difference between the Nintendo "Super Mario Bros." and the Color Game Boy "Super Mario Bros. Deluxe"?
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2000, 02:27:32 PM »
To Mega 2: Super Mario Bros. DX includes an edited version of the Lost Levels(Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan) and some extra stuff like a photo album, a race againt boo, and a fortune game. As for the game SMB itself, you can save(Yay!) in up to three different slots, and instead of shrinking the graphics tiles to fit on the small screen, they've just made it so it scrolls up and down(via Up and Down buttons or when you move). Hope that answers your question.

To Doomba: Yeah, that'd be great. I was just thinking that. I really like the SMASDX idea. If only the GBC had more colors, they could fix up the graphics, but if they do anything involving any other Mario games, they should just shrink the tiles, not knowing what's on the rest of the screen can be annoying at times.

-YOSHI :P
Woohoo.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2000, 02:53:49 PM »
Is there a "Super Mario Bros. 2 Deluxe" out?  I mean the real "Mario 2," not "Lost Levels."
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2000, 03:00:25 PM »
Not to my knowledge, and that's saying something.

Woohoo.

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2000, 03:52:41 PM »
I guess there's no way to get any SMASDX or SMB3DX unless we go up to the GBA. But they need to leave the music alone, for crying out loud.

Woohoo.

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2000, 04:06:14 PM »
I was talking with one of my friends about this the other day. It should be created for GBA, and thay DEFINITELY should create extras (Photo Album, Score Record,etc).

Another thing that was talked about was a SMWDX. Super Mario World DX would be REALLY cool, and the GBA is supposed to be able of SNES-type graphics. More importantly: Photo Album; maybe some minigames, a place where you can listen to game music open up by worlds beaten, Eblah, blah, blah...
Supposedly there's Yoshi's Story in the works for GBA.....

Edited by - Pegasus Team on 6/8/00 3:08:04 PM
-Pegasus Team, slide ruler

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2000, 04:11:45 PM »
Yes, yes! They must put them on the GBA! Here's a list of the games I believe they need to port to the GBA(along with extras, of course! :)

Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Mario RPG(Let's just see how graphically fit the GBA is!)
Super Mario World(Maybe, I've been spoiled by better graphics.)

You know, it would kind of be nice if you could make a level for one of these things and save it to the cart. It gets kind of boring playing the same levels over and over. Just an idea.

These are the extras they need:
1. Photo Album
2. Mini-Games(10 at least!)
3. A Level Editor(Maybe)

Just dreaming...

Woohoo.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2000, 05:18:52 PM »
That's what I said, GBA stands for Game Boy Advanced.

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2000, 05:22:22 PM »
To whom was that comment aimed at, Doomba?

Woohoo.

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2000, 05:33:26 PM »
They should make the good old atari games DX.

Who can't forget Donkey Kong, and Mario Bros those are my favorites out of all of my atari games. I say stick with the cheap graphics and come back with the good games.

Ciao

^_^

Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game
Want mario secrets

E - mail me for secrets from any game

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2000, 07:22:44 PM »
Actually, from what I've read, the GBA will be capable of 3D graphics as well. And I'm not talking "Stunt Racer FX" 3D, I'm talking about real quality 3D.

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2000, 07:47:23 PM »
From a GAME BOY? Wow! N sure has come a long way!

Woohoo.

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2000, 05:20:08 AM »
When will this "GBA" be ready?
Ori Porath

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2000, 07:30:15 AM »
What does the GBA look like? I mean, Nintendo hasn't even released any pictures of it yet. And what about the "Dolphin"? Will it look like the N64 or better (like the PlayStation 2 or Dreamcast). Will the GBA be able to play old Gme Boy games?

Sorry about the questions, I was just curious...

Now then, here's a list of games I would like to see on GBC and/or GBA:

Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Mario Kart

And a new game that I made up not too long ago...

Super Mario World 3: Return to Sub-Con

(Sub-Con is the place where the Mario Bros. went to defeat Wart in SMB2 (USA)

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print