Print

Author Topic: Mario Sunshine Update  (Read 1771 times)

« on: February 19, 2002, 08:53:30 PM »
In a recent interveiw with Shigeru Miyamoto in Germany, new stuff was revealed about Mario Sunshine. First of all, he said that Yoshi was going to be in it, but it's not yet known if Mario'll be able to ride him (keep your fingers crossed!). The second major detail is that the thing on Mario's back really is a watergun used to "clean up the paint that falls from the sky."

uhh, what? o_O

Anyway, there was other footage showing Mario running around and stuff, and supposedly some showed him hanging off of clotheslines, and scaling fences SMW style. Miyamoto said that Mario would be released in Europe by the end of the year, so everyone stateside should be getting it this year too. This is all very good news!

Sig coming soon....o_O
Sig coming soon....o_O

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2002, 11:36:21 AM »
YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
 Mario Sunshine is going to be the best Mario game ever (aside from Mario 64 and Paper Mario)! As long as Bowser's in it, and Mario gets to do the traditional RUN, JUMP, and, STOMP ON GOOMBAS routine, it'll be a good game!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2002, 03:19:51 PM »
is LUIGI going to be in MARIO SUNSHINE?
does it look more like SSBM or LUIGI'S MANSION?

____
''''dig it, cats and kittens''''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

Edited by - cable04 on 2/20/2002 1:20:57 PM

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2002, 03:40:10 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally, another Mario platformer! And Yoshis in it, too. I hope Luigi is in it, also(Luigi is the bomb!).

Ciao!- LuigiMario333
frostbite, destroy VidioGameConspericy!
*frostbite destroys him*
YAY!

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2002, 05:58:01 PM »
This sounds great! I hope Bowser's in it!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Print