Print

Author Topic: Tagheta vs Bowser!  (Read 5320 times)

« on: November 18, 2001, 07:59:53 PM »
in a fight [battle] between bowser and tagheta who will you root?why? for and who do you think will win?why?
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2001, 08:08:54 PM »
It's Tatanga, not tagheta.

When your fingers and hands turn blue, you''ll now that I am there, watching you.

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2001, 08:38:05 PM »
\I vote for Bowser because he has lots of items to use against Tatanga and well, Bowser is alot more cooler then him.....wait taht doesn't matter in a battle.....oh well.

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2001, 10:47:04 PM »
hey how dare you spell tatangas name wroung!!!!hes the king of baddies.anyway tatanga will win!!!!!!face it, he has a space ship with lasers!!one shot and its salonga bowser [super mario 64].

YOU MAY HAVE LET ME DOWN,YOU MAY HAVE NEGELTED ME,YOU MAY HAVE ABONDAND ME!BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND EVEN BE MORE POPULAR THAN MARIO.THIS IS MY COMEBACK,THIS MY REVENGE-HAHAHA-TATANGA-YOUR FUTURE RULER!!!!

Edited by - TATANGAS REVENGE on 11/19/2001 8:48:11 PM
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2001, 04:07:37 PM »
and what would happen if you took him out of his ship? he would be a total wimp... and did you forget bowser doom ship? its fully loaded with canones and baddies.. plus he has clown copters, and he could rebuild the huge robot suit thing from yoshi's safary
so in the end bowser would cream Tatanga in seconds flat... even if he had conkored many
places before he would fall to bowser huge army and with in each army there are other weopons (shy guys) (boulet bill) and others
man face it Tatanga is old and weak!!

Yoshi cool
You not cool!!! :)
CANADA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2001, 06:38:06 PM »
Correct Red_Yoshi

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2001, 08:17:07 PM »
Yay! Bowser! *crowd tries to lift him up on their shoulders,but they all get squished under the massive turtle*

You know, you'd think they'd know better... when celebrating the charming monster that is Bowser, you're supposed to fix him huge portions of BBQ beef, and play 'The Rascal King'song by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones....those knuckleheads.

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2001, 08:35:49 PM »
Charming monster? Same here, Winx!

Anyway, I vote for Bowser. Like Winx said, there's a charm to him that gets my vote. I don't know why, maybe it's because he's persistent on defeating Mario though he never wins.

Or maybe it's because it's just something about his look that makes him look cute. I guess that's where the charm comes from. And I keep thinking that somewhere deep down, Bowser might have a good side to him (aka ''Super Mario RPG syndrome'').

Straight to the point, Bowser would win in a fight against Tatanga. Well, then again, it would be the ONLY thing he ever won (excluding any matches in Mario Golf where Mario is too lazy to show up).
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2001, 08:46:14 PM »
tatangas ship is too fast all he has to do is hit boewser with  one laser and poof [anyway bowser always loses!!!!!!!

YOU MAY HAVE LET ME DOWN,YOU MAY HAVE NEGELTED ME,YOU MAY HAVE ABONDAND ME!BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE SORRY BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY OWN GAME AND RULE YOUR WORLD AND EVEN BE MORE POPULAR THAN MARIO.THIS IS MY COMEBACK,THIS MY REVENGE-HAHAHA-TATANGA-YOUR FUTURE RULER!!!!
VINCENT LIPARI

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2001, 11:43:35 AM »
Bowser:Not only is he bigger and can breath fire,but he also MUCH more experience.And I doubt that he will die with one shot when he can withstand a giant hammer.

Power to Luigi!
Power to Luigi!

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2001, 11:43:36 AM »
Bowser:Not only is he bigger and can breath fire,but he also MUCH more experience.And I doubt that he will die with one shot when he can withstand a giant hammer.

Power to Luigi!
Power to Luigi!

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2001, 01:55:21 PM »
Mnn..It's not like Tatanga ever won...and he never came back.

Pengu-Indeed. I think Bowser's cute,too. The fact that he gets alot of good lines in the stories,and knows how to dance (see Mario Party series) doesn't hurt,either.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2001, 04:44:04 PM »
jeeez take away his little baby lazers and he would be weaker then a mushroom thats sleeping!!!!

Yoshi cool

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2001, 04:44:19 PM »
jeeez take away his little baby lazers and he would be weaker then a mushroom thats sleeping!!!!

Yoshi cool

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2001, 03:45:05 PM »
Tatanga fought Mario twice and lost. And I think he used the same weaponds. Bowser alwasy comes back with newer weaponds, plue he does have the experince.

Print