Print

Author Topic: Wario, Waluigi.... Warupeach?  (Read 8585 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2001, 07:11:39 PM »
You know, Kinopio Toad, it's hard to decide which is the better "guiltier" pleasure:

Beating up Pikachu, or...

Beating up Peach

I always liked destroying Pikachu, but shall any ultra-annoying ugly-dressed golf-ball-sized-headed princesses pop up, they're gonna go down to Chinatown like Russian soldiers!

Peaceful penguins, demented dragons and growling griffins, oh my.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2001, 07:16:30 PM »
Well, maybe Sheik will sort of be a selectable outfit for Zelda (or vice versa).  You remember how you could pick your characters' outfit in the first Smash Bros, don't you?  Regardless, there is no way I could beat up on Peach without feeling bad. . . it's the Princess for Christ's sake!  You can't beat up the Princess!!

Anyway, how about Wamario?  . . . oh, wait. . . forget it.

Seriously you guys, Waluigi is way too much, and should be thrown into Nintendo's BlackHole Pak© along with Stanley the Bugman and Tatanga.  Please, God, no more Wario rip-offs!

And everybody knows Wario has the hots for Samus Aran anyway. . . :D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2001, 02:29:38 PM »
Yeah... It would be cool to select whether or not you can fight as Sheik or Princess Zelda.  The same would be cool for Samus?  Remember how cool she looked with the Justin Bailey code back in the NES days?

And speaking of hot... Penguinwizard... Peach? UGLY?!  No way, man.  Did you see her in promo at IGN.Com?  She's a hottie!
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2001, 04:35:20 PM »
can we please stay on subject here

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2001, 09:33:59 AM »
Yeah, I was pretty surprised too, Peach actually looks human now. :D

-----------------------

-=bï||¥ ©hî||ÿ=-
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2001, 02:52:05 PM »
If they made an evil Toadstool it would probably be "Waruiichi" since "Peach" is "Piichi" in Japanese.

Lee "Mega 2" Sherman

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopa
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print