Print

Author Topic: How do you beat Bowser in that Sega Mario Game  (Read 2418 times)

« on: June 12, 2002, 06:03:04 PM »
Everybody who owns that unoffical Sega Super Mario World/Super Mario Bros. game,how do you defeat Bowser?He's to strong!

"N-I-N-T-E-N-D- OH MY GOSH!Do you see what I see?"
Super Mario Bros.
Pokémon
The Legend of Zelda
Metriod
F-Zero
EarthBound
Ice Climbers
Famicom Wars
Advance Wars
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Golden Sun
Game&Watch
Fire Emblem
Punch Out
Simcity
Doki Doki Panic
Kid Icarus ect.
"Born to Play"-The Nintendo Gamecube.
"N-I-N-T-E-N-D- OH MY GOSH!Do you see what I see?"
Super Mario Bros.
Pokémon
The Legend of Zelda
Metriod
F-Zero
EarthBound
Ice Climbers
Famicom Wars
Advance Wars
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Golden Sun
Game&Watch
Fire Emblem
Punch Out
Simcity
Doki Doki Panic
Kid Icarus ect.
"Born to Play"-The Nintendo Gamecube.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2002, 10:18:02 AM »
The trick is that you grab a box and chuck it at him, quickly moving to the other level of the area. To drop, hold down and press the jump button. If you're good enough, you can hit Bowser on the top level without acually jumping up there. Watch out! He warps with every other fireball attack. You will notice a definate pattern in his movement and attacks. Memorize that, and you're home-free!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2002, 08:43:35 AM »
Who made this illegal copy of Super Mario Bros. for SEGA? I assume it was not Nintendo...

It's a good thing Nintendo has their franchises copyrighted and patented, otherwise every company will be making versions of Mario and Zelda!
---

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 6/23/2002 7:44:42 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2002, 08:32:08 PM »
Hate to say it, but Nintendo once doled out the Zelda liscence to the Phillip's cdI system... those games were rated the 2nd worst games EVER MADE FOR ANY SYSTEM by EGM magazine, in case you were wondering.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 09:15:37 PM »
Well, I heard there's this one DreamCast game that's kind of like the collections on the Sega Genesis, but it's backward versions of games. I think the games are all Nintendo games reversed, and Nintendo gave permission to Sega to do it. It's called "Mirror", without the quotes. There's this one game called Backwards Mario. It's like SM64, I think, but instead you rescue Bowser from Peach!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print