Print

Author Topic: hello! you found my shop of strange and wonderful things!  (Read 5634 times)

« on: May 02, 2005, 08:59:17 AM »
ok, so i beat the game and it lets you go back to any world you want.  i was just randomly playing levels that i liked, and i think i was in world one, level four... you start out and there is this big coin that you can hit, then if you get all the coins a purple/ blue mushroom house shows up, and it says "hello! you found my shop of strange and wonderful things!"  and there is only one box, when i opened it, what looks like an anchor came out.  its silver.  so, anyway, i'm wondering, what do you do (can you do) with the anchor.  i've tried to use it, and it won't let me use it anywhere.  its kinda like the hammer, where you can only use it by bricks that will break.  any help/advice would be great.  thanks
ola

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2005, 11:40:08 AM »
The anchor makes it so the doom ship won't move around.
It's kind of a useless item, really.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2005, 06:02:02 PM »
I've never used it, in fact I avoid getting it,because it wastes space in the item menu.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2005, 06:58:05 PM »
Yeah, worthless. It would be cool if you could throw it at a hammer bro on the map to kill him, but you can't...

A bird can fly… But a fly can’t bird!!! –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 10:20:05 PM »
i don't know how to use the anchor.  I open my panel and put it on before the castle, nothing happens.  I put it on before the actual ship, nothing happens.  What the hell good is it?  It doesn't seem to work at all.

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 08:51:46 PM »
I've used it and it worked fine. If the doom ship ever fled from the castle, that is.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2005, 10:59:58 AM »
Yah know, it would be more appropiate to ask that question if it was the early 90's.

Do you not know you can find out info like that on this site? Sheesh.
Senior Mariology professor

Print