Print

Author Topic: Crystal Palace HELP!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3512 times)

« on: February 23, 2001, 08:10:50 PM »
How do I get the key (not Red or Blue key) for those doors at the far end of the palace, A few rooms down from the room where you have to take out the fake Koopers.
I am truly stuck!

Me + a blue Yoshi= MAGNAYOSHI!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2001, 12:43:45 AM »
Hmm, I just did that and I'm not really sure if I remember correctly.
Anyway...

SPOILER ALERT!

Did you push the small dinosaur statue on the far side...?

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2001, 11:13:44 AM »
Thanks Deezer! I appricate your help!
BTW, Congrats on a great site!

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2001, 01:48:22 PM »
Since we're on the topic of beating the crystal palace, I need some help on beating the crystal king. He keeps freezing me and healing himself. Is there an item which prevents freezing?

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2001, 04:55:14 PM »
If there is one, I don't know about it. :(

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2001, 12:10:13 PM »
No there are no items or bages That prevent freezing but here is a tip use Lakilester.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2001, 08:33:29 PM »
Here's a very helpful tip: What ever you do on one side of the palace will be done on the other side. For Example if you stomp a hole in the floor it will appear on the other side as well. Hope this helps.

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2001, 08:41:59 PM »
Here's a hint for the Crystal boss in Crystal palace. When you encounter him use the 6th star spirit's ability: stop. This will freeze him for 5 turns, allowing you to pound away at him. When the spell wears off, Quickly perform it again before he freezes you. Don't worry about running out of star power. You should be able to easily finish him before that happens. If you want to thank me my e-mail address is: mike34er@aol.com Hope this message helps

Print