Print

Author Topic: Mario Diner  (Read 26066 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2003, 08:02:13 PM »
Oh no! The curse is on! NOOOOOOOO!!! Bad spelling overload! Bad spelling overload! Can't...take...it... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *Explodes into oblivion*

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2003, 06:26:47 AM »
The TV IS in the diner for all to enjoy.

On the TV:

Mario walks on-screen.
Mario: Hello, Peach!
Peach: Mario!  You're just in time for the picnic!
Mario: (Well that's convienient)
Bowser: Bwa ha ha!  No picnic today!
Bowser swoops down in his clown thing and picks up Peach.
Mario: *sigh* Why doesn't he go for Daisy for once?  Hey Luigi!
Luigi's head pops out of the picnic basket.
Mario: What in the heck are you doing in there?
Luigi: Ummm...  No idea.
Mario: Peach was kidnapped again...
Luigi: AGAIN????!?!?!?!?
Mario: Let's go...
They both sigh as they head for Bowser's castle.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2003, 06:42:47 AM »
Hmm...so many choices... I'll have a...er, no not that... I'll take a...er, nope not that either...

I got it! I'll have a Lemon Candy! Anti-Guy's going to kill me when he finds out I got his favorite treat...!

---------------------------------------------

People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don''t like Nintendo obviously don''t like video games.

Edited by - Mario Maniac on 4/9/2003 5:45:16 AM
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2003, 05:10:57 PM »
Here's your cake. Here's your lemon candy. Let's play Yu-Gi-Oh!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2003, 07:39:04 PM »
No dueling.  Period.

Anyway, we're here to talk about Mario, so what do you guys think Super Mario 128 will be about?

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2003, 11:01:53 AM »
Yu-Gi-Oh is a great Japanese anime show! Don't make any bad comments about it! At least it's better than Puke-mon (Pokemon).

Anyway, thanks for the Lemon Candy! Mmm... *Crunch, crunch...* It tastes sour! ... Oh, hello Anti-Guy! What do you want? Oh... what are you doing with that fire flower...? AAAHHH! HOT! HOT! HOT! IT BURNS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2003, 11:06:34 PM »
My thoughts on Super Mario 128:
Bowser kidnaps Peach. Again.
Mario AND LUIGI go and save Peach.
Bigger, better, and more satisfying than SMS.
Or, it could be that weird 128 Marios puzzle game thingy.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2003, 11:16:49 PM »
Super Mario 128:

"I believe that with this game you'll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

Edited by - Luigison on 4/10/2003 10:17:34 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2003, 11:21:36 PM »
My hopes are that it will be like Zelda: Four Swords, where say, Mario and Luigi work together as either one or two players simultaneous.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2003, 05:55:33 AM »
That would be a great idea! A 2-player Mario game in which Mario and Luigi work together would be really fun! Imagine it:

Mario stomps on a Goomba while Luigi searches for the hidden red coins scattered throughout the level...

OR

Mario lures Bowser to the edge of a platform while Luigi powers up with a Starman, getting ready to attack...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2003, 06:52:29 AM »
No, they can't POSSIBLY do another basic plot--"Save the princess from Bowser--again"! Granted, that most likely WILL happen, but that can't be the only plot.
 They should do something else, like the Star Spirits stuff in Paper Mario. Rescuing her shouldn't be the end of the adventure. I say save her, she joins up and helps/aids, and everyone continues the adventure for the final quest. (Kinda like SMRPG--but Bowser instead of Smithy.)

Well, there's my 2 cents.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2003, 07:04:51 AM »
BTW, did you know that there has not been ONE *adventure* with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi and Bowser together? SMBDX is the first, but that's a remake, and remakes (like SM Advance) don't count. Know that I mean *adventure* (by platform/action/adventure/rpg games), not Sports, Party, fighting or other.

SMRPG doesn't count 'cuz Luigi was just a tiny cameo at the end. PM neither 'cuz while there may have been Toads and Yoshis, none specifically were them. GAHHH! The 6 most important Mario characters have never been an adventure all together!!!

Super Mario 128 better do that...
Okay, it's now up to 4 cents...  :D

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/11/2003 6:06:25 AM

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2003, 01:59:04 PM »
Then that means Super Mario 64 doesn't count either. Paper Mario rules! SMRPG drools!

It's ah me Marioguy

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2003, 02:22:10 PM »
Well of course SM64 doesn't count. I was only listing the games that someone could possibly argue against that all 6 are in. It's kinda sad if you think about it, that the 6 haven't been together.

BTW, Marioguy, what's wrong w/ SMRPG? That's my favorite game on the SNES. Although I happen to like PM better, I still like SMRPG.

Oh, could I get a Koopasta and an Able Juice?

--------------------

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2003, 02:39:13 PM »
Goto the Mario Bar to get a drink. Especially when it's from SMROG. My master is Trayce T. and she'll kill you if you ask again or I will atleast.

It's ah me Marioguy

Print