Print

Author Topic: Mario Palace... It's more than meets the eye!  (Read 24436 times)

« on: April 30, 2003, 08:50:29 PM »
Tired of the beverages at the Mario Bar, tired of the food at the Mario Diner. Here's a brand new place where it's those combined plus more! I'm sick of not getting any posts on my other topics (Mario Poll-Who's Your Favorite Character???, Mario Art Game and The Quiz of V-Games). I'm going to combine the Mario Bar and Diner and add more things... like a quiz will be here and a poll! I might be able to think of some games you can play over the Fungi Forum.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2003, 08:57:57 PM »
As long as it's a visitor's attraction and serves beverages (and more), I'll be there. ;)

Ooh, hey, could I get some Bottled Water--with ice? You know, that magical kind that Mario finds to refill FLUDD?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 09:00:25 PM »
Oooooooo, a new establishment! Time for my outlandish dining request!

I'll have a standard 13-inch railroad spike. I'm starving.

And I'd like to see a Mario quiz. Whatever happened to the Mario Trivia Game, anyways?
And for all future polls my favorite Mario character is Booster from SMRPG.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 09:25:59 PM »
Okay I'll give this place a try.  The other attractions seem a bit dangerous now-a-days.  Anyway, I would like a Buzzy Beetle on the half shell, well done, with a couple drops of lemon.  And I will have a super soda to drink.

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 09:41:03 PM »
Ah, a game establishment. Just what we need here. I might have to lay back down my Coin Rush Table in the corner over there.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 10:16:38 PM »
Oh yeah, as for fave Mario characters, mine'd have to be Yoshi.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 11:00:59 PM »
Wow, this place has a movie theater!  Only two things are playing, though..."Super Mario Brothers" and "The Wizard"...hmmm...I'll pass.

Favorite Mario character?  That's a tough one.  It's probably a draw between Kamek and Ludwig von Koopa.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/30/2003 10:01:46 PM

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2003, 11:56:43 PM »
Favorite Mario Character?I dunno,probably at the moment Parakoopa,mainly because hes in SMKDD i guess.Gamemaster79 i think you forgot about chargin chucks radiation free shopping mall or something...i think you have wasted your time making this topic.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2003, 08:32:40 AM »
I'm leaving before I even come here! (lol) Meet me at the Mario Diner folks!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2003, 05:42:55 PM »
Mario Mainiac NOOOOOO! Don't you remember a nuke hit that place. Oh well, I guess he didn't here me. I like the radiation free place better than this place. I got an idea. *takes a nuke and drops it on the Mario Palace* Good thing this palace is not radiation free.

It''s ah me Marioguy!

Edited by - marioguy on 5/1/2003 4:46:52 PM
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2003, 05:48:42 PM »
Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Doesn't anyone listen to me!!?? I cleared out the radiation a LONG time ago! Besides, even if it weren't cleared, a glass of Able Juice will make you immune to it!! ...'Til it wears off.

--------------------

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2003, 05:58:28 PM »
This forum's a good idea gamemaster79 i hope it doesn't get overcrowded like the Mario Bar.

Ohh by the way I'll take a Koopa soup (Mmm... turtley).

For my favorite character read my username (duh). (Fav character forums always die off [Mine sure did])

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2003, 05:09:38 PM »
Ok, here's your orders. Sapphira, your Bottled Water--with ice! Dr. Mario, here's your Koopa Soupa (I had to add that A at the end of soup to make it rhyme). Insane Steve-here's your 13-inch railroad spike. As for the first question of the pole... I'll start simple.
What was Mario's name in Donkey Kong

And thanks for saying this was a good idea to do this, Dr. Mario.

OK, Pink King Boo, this place now has that Mario shopping thing and the palce is now radiation-free.

You should all jabber off about something now, you know, like a game. Right now I need only about 150,000 more bells in Animal Crossing to pay off my debt for the attack. Does anyone have any tips on how to earn this money fast. I've already done the thing where you go to the island with a bunch of friut and feed it to the islander.

Edited by - gamemaster79 on 5/3/2003 4:18:47 PM

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2003, 06:15:01 PM »
Jump Man!  (is it one word or two?)

By the way, this has been bugging me for some time....What does the "O" stand for in Wendy O. Koopa?

Edited by - Hirocon on 5/3/2003 5:18:03 PM

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2003, 08:53:04 PM »
HEY!, Where's my Buzzy Beetle on the half shell?  Is no one brave enough--other than Mario--to fetch me a Buzzy Beetle?  Anyway, I don't know about AC too much.  I just got the game yesterday.

Print