Print

Author Topic: The New & Improved Mario Trivia Quiz-Off!!  (Read 38256 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2003, 05:17:35 PM »
Ding-ding-ding!!! Maestro is correct and the winner of the Mario Trivia Quiz-Off: Round 1!!!!

Final Scores:
CashCrazed: 1
Maestro: 4
Insane Steve: 1
Bluto: 3
Fifth: 3
Chupperson Weird: 2
uvg: 1

Please tell me what you would like in AC! (And your Town and Name)!!

MTQO Round 2!!
1) What color does Yoshi become when he eats a Pineapple? (Super Mario Sunshine)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2003, 05:37:52 PM »
Orange
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2003, 05:45:15 PM »
Correct!!

Luigison: 1

2) Where is the Red Switch Palace found? (Super Mario World)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2003, 05:52:26 PM »
I don't know the answer to that question right off, but I just got AC two days ago and you probably know of a good item that I probably don't have.  Just surprise me.
NAME: Kevin
TOWN: Creola

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2003, 05:56:56 PM »
I'll have to see. I just got an extra Tennis NES game, but I'm not sure if it's an extra, so I'll have to see. If it is, I'll give it to you. (Unless you think of something you'd rather have.)

--------------------

« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2003, 05:57:24 PM »
Is it the vanilla dome

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2003, 05:58:49 PM »
I don't remember that names because I have been playing the Japanese version, but to get it you go up through the wall above the second castle then right into the water.  Play the water level and take the secret exit.  It is on the ledge on the bottom right of the small lake.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2003, 06:03:07 PM »
Dang, I took so long to write my answer that Bluto beat me by less than a minute.  I think I gave pretty good directions on how to get to it, but I didn't remember the name of the cavern.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/5/2003 5:03:54 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2003, 06:06:13 PM »
Correct!! Bluto gave the answer I was looking for, but since Luigison went over and above the simple answer (correctly, even tho he didn't give the name), I won't deduct a point if he gets one wrong sometime this round. :)

Luigison: 1
Bluto: 1

Aahhh!! I'm running out of questions!!!
3) What is the name of Sushie’s daughter? (Paper Mario)

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/5/2003 5:10:17 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2003, 08:17:46 PM »
Good Grief.
(No, that's not a guess.)
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2003, 08:57:04 PM »
... 'Good grief' to what?

--------------------

« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2003, 09:11:58 PM »
Tennis is fine for me.  I don't have it yet.  BTW, Sapphira, did you know that the name "Sapphira" is in the Bible?  She was killed because she lied.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2003, 09:14:21 PM »
Good grief to your question.
That was a joke.

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2003, 09:21:08 PM »
Yes, that is quite a question you have there.  I...(cough)...wish you would....(cough)....ask more....(cough)....music questions.  

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2003, 09:24:59 PM »
*Gulp* Yes, as a matter of fact, I did. That's actually where I first came across that name. I liked the sound of it...despite the person behind it (well, her actions, anyway).
Actually, I think her husband was the man who first helped Paul after he literally "saw the light." Too bad they turned bad, huh?

Don't worry, though. I don't intend to follow in her footsteps. :)

Actually, my REAL name is in the Bible, too. End of Romans.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/5/2003 8:30:38 PM

Print