Print

Author Topic: SMS: the Green Yoshi & the Book in the Bottle  (Read 5632 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2002, 10:55:56 PM »
I did read the other parts. But I guess I just forgot, since I don't remember it all... I guess this isn't the BORED discussion board, though, is it?
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2003, 06:17:07 PM »
Green yoshi... geez... i guess your right about it paints him different colors depending on what fruit you eat... but that book thing... its just like seeing the big capital F in the picture that takes you to cool, cool mountain in Super Mario 64...

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2003, 11:00:37 PM »
Capital F?

I don't remember it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2003, 11:09:25 PM »
Yup its behind the picture frame.

King of Pink, That's Me!
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2003, 11:19:21 PM »
?!
Hmm... must invesigate...
One of these days...
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2003, 06:11:08 PM »
I turned on my GCN today after weeks of not doing so. The game I chose to play is Super Mario Sunshine, which I have neither beaten nor played for a long while. When I did so, I remembered this topic because it tells how to get the book in Episode 3 of Noki Bay. So I dug it up from General Mario Chat and refreshed my memory on what I was supposed to do.

Then, in what I might call typical style, I starting trying to get the book BEFORE checking out Luigison's now-infamous-in-my-mind web page at http://www.geocities.com/dennisshows/SMSbook.htm. After trying a number of times, unable to find the 51st gold coin, I came back here and reread all the posts.

Craziness!!! Luigison, I'd have the right to call you a little punk right now if it weren't my own fault for not going to your web page after you'd already told me to, twice. After I read your page I realized what an idiot I was to say, "??? 'Dirty rotten liar'? What are you talking about?" Now I vaguely remember not really understanding the posts in this topic and scratching my head at Deezer's bringing "Luigi in Mario 64" into it.

All I had to do was to follow your stinking directions! Grrrrr . . . It feels really dumb to be an idiot, you know? Heh, what a thing to say . . .

If someone who is not familiar with this place were to read this topic's posts and skip over Luigison's web page like I did, he would be really confused. I think I understand everything now, and the feeling I get from that is one of happiness to be a part of these forums, even if only a relatively inactive one. Thank you, all of you, for the good times!! And word to the wise: if someone posts a URL to a page he has made, go to it!

. . . well, at least I'm now significantly more practiced with the terrible controls present in the "special" underwater stages, such as that bottle one in Episode 3 . . .
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2003, 11:54:51 PM »
I wonder if anyone read my post (above), or if it'll just pass into obscurity, unnoticed?

". . . I'm really doing nothing more than shamelessly drawing attention to myself."
– Me, "Deezer, why are you................"

This makes two.

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2003, 12:07:54 AM »
Yes, I read it.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Print