Print

Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 3729 times)

« on: May 11, 2008, 05:21:31 PM »
Well, it's the second Sunday of May, meaning, for many of us, It's mother's day. A day that honors mothers (or motherboards, for those Robots out there) for all they have done for us. Whether it's tuck you in at night or helping all your components communicate with each other, we should take time to celebrate the feminine figures in our lives and what we're doing to celebrate this day.

Today, I got my mom a bundle of flowers and a card. The card reminded her of Super Mario Galaxy. It was really nice :).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 05:45:49 PM »
Every year my mom and some of her friends go on a road trip of sorts. I just called her. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be MOTHER's Day as well... c'mon Nintendo...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 05:58:09 PM »
I made a silhouette portrait for my Mom, which is neat because I made her one exactly ten years ago. I haven't given it to her yet, but she'll be happy.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 07:07:39 PM »
I don't have a mom.
Ditto used Machop!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 07:12:16 PM »
This is actually the 100th Mother's Day, if my sources are correct.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
Sadly, I haven't seen my mom at all today though I did see her yesterday. When I told her that there really wasn't much I could do for her today, she just told me that I've been doing it everyday. For those of you that aren't aware, I've been taking care of the house and pets for well over a month all by myself. And getting cabin fever like you wouldn't believe...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 08:07:37 PM »
This is one of the worst holidays to have a holiday thread about. I didn't give my mom anything for mother's day.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »
I made my mom a papercraft heart.

You can't go wrong with papercraft gifts.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »
Origami for the impatient.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »
A nice card [usually] does fine.  Mostly because I'm cheap.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print