Print

Author Topic: Where can I find SMS mp3's and other ones?  (Read 2682 times)

« on: March 17, 2003, 05:44:19 PM »
I really enjoy listening to the music in Super Mario Sunshine- do you know I can download them in Mp3 format?

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 12:11:34 PM »
I know where to get MIDIs.
Go to http://www.vgmusic.com

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 08:53:25 PM »
I know that, but they barely update with SMS music. I want to know where the Mp3's are.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2003, 09:11:18 PM »
There aren't any, as far as I know.
Try something like WinMX.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 08:03:23 PM »
But. at KaZaA, there is one, the Delfino Plaza theme. Where can I find the rest? WTMK has them, so they must exist somewhere.

Remember, anything's possible... if it happens.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 08:08:27 PM »
Yes, and I found them. Go to RPGamers.net and there is a list of FTP servers full of game music. I've gotten an SMS soundtrack from there myself. You just need an FTP client and the right info, and the time to wait and log into their servers.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2003, 04:57:48 PM »
I went there, but it said nothing about SMS music albums.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2003, 12:00:35 AM »
That's because they're rips from the actual game. Let me explain further.

Go here to see a listing of the game music servers, or more specifically, to this page.

You should see the information on how to log into this server. Now you need an FTP client and the patience to wait around for it to log in. After that, in the Rips - Misc Consoles directory of this FTP server, there is a collection of SMS MP3s.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »
The problem is that that place is too confusing and I looked at the list of the directory you suggested, and nothing about SMS was mentioned, or anywhere. Is there any way you can upload them?

Remember, anything's possible... if it happens.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2003, 10:53:28 PM »
Dude. Did you actually access the FTP server? I'm certain that there are SMS rips on that server.
That was a joke.

Print