Serenade of Water
2 (15.4%)
Nocturne of Shadow
4 (30.8%)
Requiem of Spirit
2 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Print

Author Topic: Favorite OoT Warp Song  (Read 6133 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
Sorry about that last part, LD, if it is indeed my fault.

I wish I had been able to finish OoT (I had the GCN version, but it vanished one day after my brother took it out of the system to play something else, and then when I found it, standard quest was unplayable, and later the whole thing was; a similar thing happened to my first copy of SSBM, and I never found Animal Crossing; I also had the N64 version but I played that system approximately three times while we owned one). Later I'll watch the video posted earlier in the thread with the songs to see which ones, if any, I got to while playing the game.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 07:48:33 AM »
the Bolero of Fire because that's the only place I saw the word "bolero" in my life before and after playing OoT until finally I saw the end credits of Excel Saga, which has the song Menchi ยท Bolero of Sorrow ~ So, You Are Going To Eat Me.
Yeah, same here (along with minuet and all those other terms). But ever since I got ahold of the special edition CD of Bat Out of Hell all I can think of when I hear that name is "Great Boleros of Fire (Live Intro)"
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print