Print

Author Topic: Dark Princess  (Read 1795 times)

« on: December 04, 2004, 03:28:02 PM »
Do you not like me here at TMK?  Is that why you never reply to my e-mails I send you?  Its not like I'm some kind of perve sitting at his Comp.  Waiting for random girls on a forum;(  I have feeling to you know!  I meen, I'm only 15.  I'm not trying to hurt any1.*sniffles*

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 04:26:18 PM »
Deez dosen't always respond to everything, he dosen't have the time, bieng the popular guy that he is...

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2004, 04:29:07 PM »
He was talking to Dark Princess, not Deezer.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2004, 04:33:06 PM »
THANK YOU, LUIGISON!*puts mouse-trap down KS's pants*

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 06:57:21 PM »
Good thing you forgot to set that trap, SSM :).  No offence, but... man, what is the deal with cranky people here?  It's not necessary and it drives me nuts!

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print