Starman
0 (0%)
Tanooki Suit
0 (0%)
Blue Koopa Shell
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, Binks Barrels  (Read 5886 times)

« on: May 24, 2008, 09:51:29 AM »
Hi,
now I wondered if anyone could give help on the Bink's Barrels Mini - Game
in ML:SS
Thanks
Wiiplayer99
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 10:37:59 AM »
Just thinking of Bink's Barrels gives me a headache. Most of it's luck. You just have to keep trying...

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 11:53:41 AM »
It's not really luck at all. It's strategy and quick thinking. Just be sure think about how the barrels will roll when you push/pull them in any direction. See if you've opened any new spots that open up opportunities for scoring after you move them around. Take a good look at the whole board; you need to be sure you don't miss any possibilities.

I don't have much else to say besides just pay really attention. I'd like to say it's almost like chess. You need to observe the moves you make and look at your positions as they currently are to see how you need to play.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 12:35:35 AM »
Hi,
sorry that this has nothing to do with the topic,
but people that reply tomy stuff will get added to
my Buddies

Take the Wallpaper if you want.
What do Yoshi eggs taste like?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 01:05:09 AM »
Either I really need to go to bed or Wiiplayer99 has turned into one of those people that writes spam emails.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »
Bink's Barrels isn't that hard for me. Just before moving see if they'll line up for the next move.
My high score in this game is 20.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

Print