Print

Author Topic: I'll be gone frequently.  (Read 2101 times)

Markio

• Normal
« on: November 18, 2003, 11:44:44 PM »
When I first came here, it was June 28, 2003.  Since then I have posted here EVERY DAY!  I realize that I should probably not go here for a few days.  But only once in a while.  I like it here, but going to a message board shouldn't be one of my top priorities.  So instead of going here all the time, I'll just post here once in a while.  So goodbye for now to all those who care, and good luck on your own lives.  I have somew work to do on my own!

I go to a board EVERY DAY.  How pathetic.  I better work on my life.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 12:01:35 AM »
See you around, chap. Perhaps a better solution than Watoad's...perhaps not.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Edited by - Lizard Dude on 11/18/2003 10:09:12 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 01:30:46 AM »
What, I post here nearly every single day, and have been coming here for more than a year. I posted for like 8 months straight though.

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2003, 01:33:40 AM »
Perhaps his solution was better than both.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 03:19:13 PM »
Ok.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2003, 03:46:21 PM »
Yeah, I seem to be posting less and less, mainly because of school, afterschool activities, and stuff. But over the holidays, I'll post a lot. So... I'm not really gone, yet.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 04:07:01 PM »
I'm never leaving this place... (overstatement) I'll probably still be here when I'm like 40... my wife will be yelling at me to get off the computer, I'll be like, "Alright! Hold on! I just need to finish this post thing... stupid Sadib Jr... he takes after his dad..."

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Print