Print

Author Topic: Why!?  (Read 1433 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 31, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
hello, as you know my name is martini and I'm 13 but I look like I'm 7! why!

"they tried to make mandy smile many different ways, here are some clips, SOME CLIPS!" - story telling hawk from billy and mandy

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 03:27:27 PM »
"hello, as you know my name is martini and I'm 13 but I look like I'm 7! why!"

This thread is a good start to an explanation. There's really no reason to start a brand new thread about some accusation that I've never seen made. You KNOW you're 13, so why make a new thread about it?

Second, your grammar, while not deplorable, isn't spot-on, either. Looking at that sentence, there's several mistakes, but I won't point them out because I feel no need to do so. I'm certainly not perfect, but, for example, capitalizing the first letter of the sentence helps make you look more intelligent.

When you used to insult the other members (You don't seem to be doing that as much; a big plus.), the way you approached it really wasn't terribly mature. You may have stopped insulting other members, but your reputation will follow you for a while after. Just human nature, really.

I'm closing the thread, just because I think I've explained this well enough, and there's really nothing more to discuss. If you have to ask me something, just e-mail me. You know where to find me.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print