Print

Author Topic: Do you think it's really a bad thing to be a Flying Dragon Fan?  (Read 2303 times)

« on: January 13, 2004, 07:12:18 PM »
Well I've been made fun of just for being a fan of this game on the N64 so I just want to know is it really a bad thing?

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2004, 03:23:17 PM »
umm.. probably not since I'm the only one who's replied so far.

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 07:23:14 PM »
I've never even heard of that game.

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 11:19:55 PM »
It was a combonation of an RPG game & a  fighting game. It was  for the N64 that was loved by few but not by the masses.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 11:34:10 PM »
I thing it is a bad thing to be insulted for being an (insert name of any video game here) fan.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 02:48:58 AM »
I'd never heard of the game either.  You shouldn't be insulted for liking a game no matter what, even if most people don't think it's fun, and if this game of which you speak really is fun, then you should be thanked for bringing it to our attention and potentially expanding the game's audience.

This is not a signature.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 12:45:15 PM »
Hmm, sounds pretty cool.

Yes, it is wrong to be insulted for liking any game.

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2004, 02:32:36 PM »
What company made "Flying Dragon"?

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2004, 04:51:39 PM »
There was 2 companies that made Flying Dragon. They were Culture Brain & Natsume.

Print