Print

Author Topic: Double Dash!! Teams  (Read 4382 times)

« on: January 19, 2004, 03:59:13 PM »
What are your favorite Double Dash!! teams? I got two of them: Waluigi&Paratroopa in the Waluigi Racer and Bowser&King Boo in the Koopa King. I still manage to get screwed in Mirrored All Cup Tour by Petey Pirahna. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHH RARARARAARAR RARARARA GGAGAGAG I WILL DESTROY YOU PETEY PIRAHNA! I WILL!! HAHAHAHAHHHHUAUAHUAHAUHUAHUH MAUAUAHUAHUAHUUGAGGAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL DESTROY PETEY PIRAHNA!! MARIO DIDN'T FINISH YOU OFF BUT I WILL!!!!!!!! GARGRGGAGGAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm sorry for that. I just hate him so bad. He always cheats me out of first place on Mirrored All Cup Tour. Little cheat

I HATE PS2. I LOVE Gamecube. I LOVE ALL OF NINTENDO

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2004, 04:14:47 PM »
Any Heavy Weight Character in any Heavy class Kart but the Parade Kart.
I use it for middle weight Characters.

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 04:29:53 PM »
Mine are King Boo and Petey Piranha in the Boo Pipes and Baby Luigi and Baby Mario in the Rattle Buggy.
Deezer was here.

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 05:21:14 PM »
As much as I hate to be That Girl, I have a topic on this a ways down the page.

But I use Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in the Toad car.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

n/a

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 06:12:28 PM »
B. mario/ b. luigi in the koopa car. Gotta love those Chain chomps.

Edited by - Deezer on 1/12/2004 5:12:44 PM

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 07:46:52 AM »
Paratroopa and Diddy in the Toad Car.

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2004, 02:38:49 PM »
Mario and Luigi in Red Fire!

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2004, 03:19:38 PM »
Bowser and Yoshi in the Bowser mobile.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2004, 06:05:46 PM »
Bowser and Yoshi in Bowser Kart.  Yoshi has a great item, and the Bowser kart is the heaviest and fastest heavy weight kart.

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2004, 08:55:14 PM »
Speed is irrelevant in Grand Prix, so I use the Koopas in the Paratroopa car, Toad and Toadette in the *original* (thank goodness) racing kart, Mario and Luigi in the Red Fire for the mediums, and sometimes Mario and King Boo in Wario's car. You know, if you use Wario's car but not him and he happens to be racing with you, he'll be driving his same car. So, there are duplicates.

"If you throw an object in the air, its shadow gets bigger. So, if you put a baseball next to the sun, its shadow would block out the Earth." ~One of my Friends
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2004, 08:57:24 PM »
Baby Mario; Bowser Jr.; Toadette Kart
Toad; Diddy Kong; Parade Kart
Peach; Paratroopa; Bloom Coach

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2004, 07:03:51 PM »
First things first, it is called the "Koopa King" not the Bowser Kart nor Bowser Mobile. The Parade Kart is in fact the fastest heavy kart. Boo Pipes are second fastest heavyweight.

Anyway, now that I cleared that up...
King Boo and Daisy in the Boo Pipes.

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2004, 09:02:01 PM »

"The Parade Kart is in fact the fastest heavy kart."

No, the Koopa King is the fastest Heavyweight. The Parade Kart just has better acceleration. Also, the Parade Kart isn't even a Heavyweight. Any character can use it.

"Boo Pipes are second fastest heavyweight."

See response to first quote. If you are talking about acceleration for both, then the Boo Pipes would have better acceleration than the Parade Kart and the Koopa King and the Boo Pipes would have worse speed than both karts.

Boo Pipes

Acceleration:**** Speed:** Weight:*****

Parade Kart

Acceleration:*** Speed:****  Weight:****

Koopa King

Acceleration:* Speed:***** Weight:*****

Edited by - nintendofreak on 1/22/2004 7:16:25 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 08:21:27 PM »
I usually use Paratroopa and Toad. They have the best items in my opinion.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 11:36:56 PM »
Yoshi and Birdo in the Turbo Birdo.
Gotta love the eggs:  Great item, high frequency.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print