Print

Author Topic: Valentines Day at the Mushroom Kingdom.  (Read 3125 times)

« on: February 13, 2002, 07:04:02 AM »
     "Hello there. It is I, MagicKoopa. I will be the host for this times Mushroom Kingdom Date Game. Lets get started. Our first date is none other than the wonderful Mario and Peach! You may wonder how a plumber from Brooklyn ever became a date to a Princes. But here she is, Prices Peach Toadstool. You may sit on our wonderful, five cousin, coach. Ok Peach, how was he?" asked MagicKoopa. "Well, he took us to the crummiest theater in all of the Mushroom Kingdom," said Peach angrily. "Oh," said MagicKoopa. "It only has a 12 by 13 INCH screen. And only TWO speakers," continued Peach. "But how was MARIO?" asked MagicKoopa. "Well, write in the middle of the show he got up to get pop-corn. When he got back there was only half left," Peach stated. "Well, that seems fair," said MagicKoopa. "The half he spilt my soda on. He said I was going to eat, and drink, it anyway. So why not together? I asked how he spilt it and his reply was. I was counting the dots in the selling tile, then I stumbled over a troopa," said Peach. "Well audience, good date, or bad date?"asked MagicKoopa. "Bad Date!" screamed the audience. "Well, lets bring in Mario," said the host. Mario walked in. "Your now going to have to eat twenty pizzas," said MagicKoopa. "How is that a punishment? You know he can eat them," said Peach. "I know, but think of the stomach ace he's going to have," said MagicKoopa. "Good point," said Peach. "Well, now to our next contestants. Luigi and Daisy!" said Magikoopa. Mario continues to chow down in the background.

You may now continue . Someone. Please.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2002, 07:13:43 AM »
Heh,heh:}

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 07:15:50 AM »
What's a 5 cousin coach???

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2002, 07:24:20 AM »
Gee,I'm no good at this stuff...:(

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2002, 08:14:20 AM »
Daisy walks out with a look of Mixed emotions on her face.Well,how was -your- date? asked Magikoopa.Well...Luigi took me to this really fancy resturant...she said.Uh-huh.replied Magikoopa.But He Ate With Big Sloppy Slurping Noises The Whole Time!!! she cried.He Ate So Much He Couldn't Afford It All So I Ended Up Paying!!!! She was sobbing now.The *******(censored) EVEN ANOUCED TO EVERYONE ABOUT MY THIRDEYE WAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Ouch. stated Magikoopa.I don't think we even need to ask the crowd on this one *sweatdrop* The crowd was hystericaly cring.Luigi you #$*^!#@$#$%#!!! yelled Magikoopa.As punishment you must Plunge All Of MushroomKingdom's Pumping!!!!Magikoopa,calming himself down says:Well Next up iiiiiiiiisss...Wario and Captain
Syrup!!!!!!!!!!*Mario only has 10 Pizzas to go*

Phew!Continue on somebody.*hint hint*

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2002, 08:33:44 AM »
Pumping is suposed to be Pluming :P

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2002, 08:39:05 AM »
And Pluming is really Plumping!Arrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2002, 02:36:19 PM »
ok captain syrup,haw did your date go?said magikoopa.well,wario took me to a very nice restrant I was very happy untill he started to about the  old days,you know when me and him were enimies and he also talked about how many times he defeeted me.I was so mad I slaped him across the face.she said.the rest of the date went preety good,he even bought me a heart shaped loli pop!she said.uh right.said magikoopawell there you have it!next date........
waluigi and pauline!

contiue sombody!
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2002, 03:34:09 PM »
"But first, how are those pizzas comeing Mario?" asked MagicKoopa. "Mama mia ther great. This is my last bite," said Mario. "Last Bite!, Last Bite!, Last Bite!," screamed the crowd. Mario took the last bite then..........

You may now continue.

"Never underestimate the power of the darkside" Star Wars.

Edited by - MagicKoopa120 on 2/13/2002 1:36:41 PM

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2002, 05:08:56 PM »
[And "Plumping" is supposed to be Plumbing.]

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2002, 10:05:47 PM »
Oh, did you say something?

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2002, 07:37:53 PM »
Thank you frostbite,even if it was sarcastic.

Print