Print

Author Topic: Bowsers diary  (Read 1571 times)

« on: July 13, 2002, 12:49:21 PM »
This is a idea I had. I know there were alot of diaries but this one I will begin from the very beginig of Bowser childhood until now so grab some popcorn and enoy.

Dear Diary.

Today I recieved a shell bike from my dad it is realy great I guess though I keep falling off it. I have a couple of boo boos on my knee but I Daddy sais they will heal in no time.

Dear Diary.

My boo boos stil have not healed it is begining to be very annoying. I have to put nosporin on and it stings. I got kissed by that ugly girl across the street yuck.

Dear Diary.

I am realy upset with my Dad. He told me I was going to go see the plumber oviebut he got drunk instead. I was mad at him and my Scabs still remain.

Dear diary.

I saw the plumber movie and now I hate plumbers. They like to kill anything green that is repulsive. I am stil mad at my dad for not taking me.

Dear Diary.

My father took a job as a plumber. I got so mad that when he was sleeping I suffacated him with a plunger. It felt so good I will be a bad guy now.

Dear Diary.

I have not written in 18 years but now I have something extrordinary to tell you. I saw a pretty blonde at the Mushroom kingdom. Her name is Peach she is so hot I have to kidnap her.

Dear Diary.

I kidnapped her she is captive at the Keep I will never let her go.

Dear Diary.

Ouch I wasbeaten up by two plumbers today. Their names were Mario and Luigi. I will sendmy kids after them.

Page cut off tune in for part 2 of the diary
Darkness falls across the land the midnight hour is close at hand. Creatures crawl in the search of blood to terrorize a neighborhood. loose webber shall be found with the souls getting down. But stand in place the hums of hell and rot inside a corpes shell. The foulstenches in the air the funk of 40,ooo years. grizzly ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom. And though you fight to stay alive your body starts to shiver because no mear mortal can resist the evil of the thriller

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2002, 07:40:04 PM »
That is going pretty good.

By the way, in case you are wondering, YES, this is the first time I made a post in the Story Boards with a signature, thus breaking my own tip. I broke it because no one seemed to care about it.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print