Print

Author Topic: The Planet of Kooptrons!Part1:The Story of Bowser  (Read 2398 times)

« on: February 09, 2002, 02:14:23 PM »
welcome users who read this topic!
 Many years ago there once was a planet with an evil king,Kooptrons.The planet was a happy place until one day an eclips of their sun shaded the planet with evil.In the palace of the king,king Bowser was reading the daily news when the eclips of evil struck the palace!Bowser got caught in it.The evil flooded his mind.the evil also  forced  him out of the planet landing on what is now the Mushroom Kingdom.Back at the planet the evil dropped a dark figure, Kooptrons!

well there you have it part one.and somthing else,Bowser was a good person when he ruled the planet!isn't that cool!

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

N.cortex-im that bigest badest brute around and don''t forget it
Bowser-thats my line you copier!ROAR!
*breathes fire*
Cortex-AAAHHHHHHH!YOU MEANIE!
     NOTE:
 (I may hate crash but I still like rotten ol'' Cortex)
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2002, 07:09:04 PM »
I'm back with Part2!

As we last left off Kooptrons was just dropped by the eclips."attention all peons of this planet,I am your new king:Kooptrons!"said Kooptrons."What happened to king bowser?"asked a koopatriod(villager)"Um....he had to go to the kings convention.And...um..hes not coming back!And..err...I am his brother and he said for me to take over this planet..I MEAN take over as king!"he said."Hmm...I wonder why hes staying there?"said another villager."OK HE'S GONE GET TO WORK PEONS!"said Kooptrons."Hey thats not very nice!said Kirbi(Kirby's great great great great great great great grandpa)"I DONT CARE GET TO WORK OR ILL KILL YOU ALL!"he said."Ruuuuuuude"said a koopatriod.YOU ARE USED TO THE LIFE OF LUXURY BUT NOW I'M KING,I'M IN CHARGE AND I SAY WORK YOU HUNKS OF SCUM.YOU NOW LEAD A LIFE OF SORRO AND HATRED AND YOU'LL LIKE IT!I AM KOOPTRONS EVIL OF THE GALEXY!IF YOU DONT WORK ILL MAKE YOU MWAHAHAHAHA!"said kooptrons.all the villagers were shocked to hear that their king was replaced with the evil of the galexy.

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Mario-what a idoit.

*breathes fire*
     NOTE:

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2002, 07:32:48 PM »
sorry,are the charactors puzzleing you?Well here is a list of them:
kopatrons:evil of galexy
bowser:once king of koopras
koopras: the planet of king kooptrons
koopatriods:villagers of koopras
kirbi:an ancesestor of kirby
mac:ancestor of mallow
mario Sr. ancestor of mario
toady:ancestor of toad
goombargs:the almighty know it all
roshy:cousin of doshy
doshy:the most powerful yoshi of all time
laki: an anestor of lakitu
lu: ancestor of luigi
the almighty nash:ancestor of crash and king of cooti.
cooti:planet close to koopras

AD:drink kirbi soda,the soda perferd by bowsers everywhere!

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 06:41:03 AM »
ok part3....
 As we last hered the planet of koopras had been taken over by the rumord evil of the  galexey.Now our story takes place at the cloosest planet to koopras,Cooti.On this planet is the hero of the galexey,Mario sr.,our hero!"boy,its hot today."said mario sr."this is an emergency call from the almighty nash"said a loud speaker."their's a evil lightform on the closets planet!"said the almighty nash.as soon as mario sr heard the news he rushed to the castle.

Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Mario-what a idoit.

*breathes fire*
     NOTE:

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 05:19:46 PM »
ok part4
_________
part4:mac joins the quest
as we last left mario sr he was rushing towards the castle of the amighty nash."sir,I have to go to that planet to defet that evil liteform!"said mario sr out of breath."WHAT!?!? you cant go there.that liteform will kill you untill you are nothing!"said the almighty nash."but I am the hero of the galexey."said mario sr."well i guess you could...please mac more wind."he said."mac?"said mario sr."yes he is my sevent"he said"this shoulent happen to a cloud."mac said.hey,mac why dont you join me in my quest?"said mario sr"really,you would do that!oh thank you thank you thank you!"said mac"sure take him why dont look  for other pheasents to help you."grumbled nash

Edited by - marioman333 on 2/11/2002 3:21:14 PM

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2002, 05:21:47 AM »
ok it has been a loooong while but,
Part5!!!

part 5:the oshi bros.

when we last left our quest mario Sr. and mac were about to go koopras."god.it's hot out"said mac"got that right"said mario Sr."i'm hugrey..."said mac"hey!a restaraut!!!!i'm saved!FOOOOOOOD!!!!"said mac."Shut up.please."said Mario."got any change??"said mac."$20.00"said mario."that's ehough to get a meal for both of us"said mac."roshi and doshi's eats?"said mario.(inside)welcome,i'm roshi and this is my brother doshi"said roshi."hi!i'm mario and this is mac,were on a quest to stop an evil lightform."said mario."uh it's kinda boring here so can we join your quest?"said doshi."of course!"said mario."after we eat!"said mac.

Oh yeah.....i''''m back and ready to....well....ready to...um....yeah
Insanity has its limits...BUT NOT ON ME!NEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA!!

Print