Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi 3 Coming in 2009  (Read 72872 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »
That's not really a spoiler, but... well, anyway, more game info to assuage your concerns/speculation! (to some extent)

I'd also like to thank ShadowBrain for taking his time in finding these pictures!
Not a problem! I just copy/pasted the link from GoNintendo (actually, I never even looked at them before I posted them, so I have to thank you--et al--for bringing a few to my attention).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2009, 05:54:04 AM »
I have a terrible feeling that MAL3 will be rated with Crude Humor.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »
Worried about "eat me" jokes?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2009, 08:38:49 AM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #109 on: January 15, 2009, 05:15:33 PM »
Well. (and with my initials at the bottom, no less!)

Tentative (Japanese) boxart.

« Reply #110 on: January 15, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »
Hm. This might stay. The Japanese boxart for the past two M&L games were bland too. But this is pretty funny.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #111 on: January 15, 2009, 05:28:45 PM »
Even more new screens.

« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
It appears that some game play (or at least inside Bowser) will be played in two dimensions like early Mario games.

« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »
Good night, this Bowser deal is getting annoying. Seems like a pretty huge chunk of the game...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »
Bottom line: We'll just have to wait and see until we can actually play it.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2009, 10:41:47 PM »
If that sticks for the North American release, I'm gonna be disappointed. But I bet we get something better.

Boring.

Amazing.

Boring.

Amazing.

I see a pattern.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »
True, so yeah, I'm not too worried. Until we figure out what the "real" theme of the game is here, though, it's hard to guess what the boxart'll be. Being in Bowser, of course, now seems like a focal point, so maybe it'll be some epic melange of all the characters going into Bowser's mouth. Or not.

« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2009, 02:43:53 AM »

Well, there's quite a character roster here thus-far...
And it FULLY puts to rest whether or not Fawful is in the game (lookin' awesome btw).
"Silly Bowsie, tiers are for queers!"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2009, 09:04:55 AM »
Mario looks really good in that picture. Like, "Hey guys, look! I'm back, and I took care of the angry impostor who was in Brawl! Didja miss me?"

As for Fawful, yes, we all like him. I think he's a bit overrated, but he's cool. Can't wait to see what he's up to now.

I'll be sad if E. Gadd doesn't return. When he first showed up in Luigi's Mansion, I thought, "Wow, Nintendo CAN come up with good 'mainstream' Mario characters!" Then he just had allusion after allusion and only really appeared in Superstar Saga and Partners in Time. I like what they did with him though, expanded upon  his scientific expertise while still leaving a heavy emphasis on his passion for ghost research.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2009, 09:26:06 AM »
The Peach and Toadsworth pictures are from Partners in Time.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print