Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy - Luigi in the Haunted Mansion Speedrun  (Read 3240 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: October 19, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »
Hey guys! I've made another Super Mario Galaxy speedrun! This one takes place in the first Star in the Ghostly Galaxy. I admit; I could have done better, but after having finished this, I wasn't in the perfect mood to re-record. Either way, this speedrun utilizes some time saving tricks that I thought were very beneficial. I complete the level in 1:31 (1 minute, 31 seconds).

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzQUC53QvPI

Enjoy!

Be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 12:45:26 PM »
I admit; I could have done better

O.o
How does that work, exactly?
But seriously, it's at least 10 times better than what I could pull off.  Great job, as usual.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 01:10:03 PM »
Thanks! I messed up on a few points while recording and I excluded a time saving trick in the beginning because of how difficult it was to pull off.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print