Poll

What do you like better?

Mustache
7 (38.9%)
Beard
11 (61.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Print

Author Topic: Facial hair  (Read 10143 times)

« on: May 02, 2009, 07:53:50 PM »
Hey people. What do you think is cooler, mustaches, or beards? I prefer beards.

For the guys: What would you prefer to have?
For the girls: What do you find sexier?

It's about time we settle mustache vs beard. Beards are cooler in my opinion, but I don't have facial hair yet, but I would settle for whatever comes first.
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:10:32 PM »
I want muttonchops, but I'm probably going to need some Rogaine if I want them to work.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »
I probably won't be one to have a beard, but shorter facial hair is something I aspire to obtain within a few weeks.

...I wonder if Rogaine works on your face...
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 08:13:47 PM »
I voted beard because mustaches have the bad habit of getting in your mouth and also making it really hard to just shove your face cleanly into an Arby's roast beef sandwich with cheese.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »
From what I've read, it does work for most people, but because of the differences between facial and cranial follicles, there's a chance it'll go systemic and make your hair thicker everywhere. Also, if it does work, and facial hair starts growing that didn't grow before, you might want to dye it darker with Just For Men or something.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 08:56:53 PM »
I'm trying to grow a beard, myself.

I don't really like neither, honestly. I like my men clean shavin.
That was sarcasm. c:

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:57:28 PM »
I'm torn. I've been attempting to grow a Gordon Freeman-esque goatee, to no avail; I just end up looking like a scruffy neckbeard geek no matter what I do to it. I've also been told I look much better just clean-shaven, but I personally disagree.
every

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »
I probably won't be one to have a beard, but shorter facial hair is something I aspire to obtain within a few weeks.

...I wonder if Rogaine works on your face...

I was told that Rogaine makes hair grow intensely on your face if you apply it too near to your face.

Honestly, it depends on the guy. I like a bearded guy, considering that it actually grows nicely on his face.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 12:31:34 AM »
Man I think I look way worse without a beard. I also look terrible if the beard gets too long in the area below my jawbone.
That was a joke.

Sqrt2

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 05:07:08 AM »
I'm going to be difficult, and say neither of them looks cooler (unless you are Chuck Norris, or sombody who I'm used to seeing with facial fuzz).

In fact, I like to think that the growing of facial hair is the male equivalent of having a period (in that it is a curse), only less messier.
AA fanboy and proud!

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 11:05:07 AM »
Umm, what? I plan to grow some type of mustache+chin scruff beard type thing pretty soon.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 12:20:34 PM »
In fact, I like to think that the growing of facial hair is the male equivalent of having a period (in that it is a curse), only less messier.

I've always considered getting boners when you don't want one the guy-period.
every

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:09 PM »
I've always considered getting boners when you don't want one the guy-period.
Both guys and girls have times when their crotches take blood away from their brain and they get kinda selfish.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »
That's it, I'm leaving this message board.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 04:55:37 PM »
... I agree. The only thing I'm willing to contribute to this thread is that I like my beard better than my mustache and I too lazy and I feel uncomfortable to shave it.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Print