Print

Author Topic: End of the world  (Read 9080 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 12:50:03 AM »
* Luigison presses
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 09:07:25 AM »
It's the end of the topic!!! We are all going to die!!
I'm a horrible person.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 03:45:38 PM »
Personally, my theory is that the world will end at a time that's convenient to me, say, about a year after I die. It'll probably either collide with a space probe from Mars, or be taken over by the SkyNet computer (whichever comes first).
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 08:45:59 PM »
I think the world will end when the aliens come and blow it up. ;D
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 11:08:26 PM »
SHROOB'D!!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2006, 11:18:42 PM »
JAIL'D!

Anyway, I still stand by my earlier views that the sun will eventually engulf the earth, or come dangerously close to doing so, therefore roasting everything.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2006, 11:24:27 PM »
Aaw, my Shroob.
In that case, wouldn't the sun be getting closer to Mars as well, enabling it to support life accompanied by technology?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2006, 11:33:28 PM »
Just say the Sun engulfs Earth, and then doesn't go any further. Mars would still be about 70 million kilometres away from the Sun, which is too close. Earth, right now, is 150 million kilometres away.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2006, 10:51:37 AM »
Actually, I've heard that, around the year 2040-something, a gigantic asteroid would collide with the earth, posibly wiping out all civilization as we know it.

But that's where my plan comes in. You see, I have begun constructing a special spacecraft that would escape from the earth just as the asteroid impacts. Who here wants to join?
every

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 12:43:24 PM »
Let's see...in 2040 I would be 53, which is about how old my parents are now. Of course, humans will probably be living longer then because of advances in medical technology.

Sure, sign me up. I've always wanted to go to outer space and see other planets. And I'll probably still be all alone in 30-some years, so I wouldn't have to worry about a family to support.
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2006, 07:39:54 PM »
Actually, I've heard that, around the year 2040-something, a gigantic asteroid would collide with the earth, posibly wiping out all civilization as we know it.

The asteroid is named after an anchient Egypt-type God. However, the chance of collision is 1 in a 10,000 chance. Sooooo.......I don't think it'll happen. Besides, even if it did, it would only have the strength of the bomb we dropped on Japan 100,000x over. The strongest bomb Russia dropped was actually pretty close to that. I'm not really all that worried.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »
When Global warming continues and Earth becomes the Water planet.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2006, 09:05:29 PM »
The world will end when the big scary moon gets too close to Clock Town!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Print