Print

Author Topic: Sequel Problem Solved! (Alot of rumors were wrong!)  (Read 38709 times)

« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2006, 10:41:05 AM »
The problem is that "Bowser's target" has nothing to do with sequels.

I was replying to Bird Person, wich said that the prime minister was kidnapped on Paper Mario.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2006, 03:18:38 PM »
Ah, but am I wrong? The Minister WAS captured in PM and that can't be denied. Bowser's goal in PM wasn't to JUST capture Peach... otherwise he'd have simply thrown the other people who were at the party (including the Minister) out of the castle. So that time he targeted capturing everybody in the castle.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2006, 07:14:11 PM »
Ah, but am I wrong? The Minister WAS captured in PM and that can't be denied. Bowser's goal in PM wasn't to JUST capture Peach... otherwise he'd have simply thrown the other people who were at the party (including the Minister) out of the castle.

Bowser isn't know by his generousity, ya know.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »
Generosity? Is what you mean to say that I was implying that by throwing the partygoers out of the castle from an insurmountable height that he would be letting them go? No, what I meant to say was that by throwing them out of the castle, they would die. Being imprisoned with the hope that Mario and the Star Spirits would overcome Bowser > falling from the sky and breaking your neck dying. Mario only survived the fall because... he's Mario. He can't just die.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2006, 05:30:13 AM »
But there are more people that escaped the castle before, (Luigi, several penguins...) I don't think that they would die, besides, Bowser didn't show any interest on the minister.

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2006, 05:41:50 PM »
This is my game order:

SMA 3: Yoshi's Island:  Baby Mario drops to Yoshi's Island, Baby Luigi gets captured, Yoshi guides Baby Mario to Baby Bowser's Castle, Yoshi and Baby Mario defeats Baby Bowser, Stork brings the brothers to their parents.

Mario & Luigi: PiT: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi defeats Shroobs by teaming up with their feature selfs. Defeats Bowser and Baby Bowser. Baby Bowser goes to Yoshi's Islnad to conquer.

Yoshi's Story: Meanwhile while Adult and Baby Bros. are crushing the Shroobs, Baby Bowser attacks Yoshi's Island. Yoshi defeats Baby Bowser.

Yoshi's Touch and Go: Another adventure for Baby Mario and Yoshi. Defeats Baby Bowser again.

<Yoshi sends Mario and Luigi into the Real World>

Wrecking Crew: Mario Bros. defeats the evil foreman as construction men.

Mario Bros. and The Return of the Mario Bros.: Mario and Luigi are almost Young Adults. Defeats creatures in Brooklyn's pipes.

Donkey Kong: DK traps Pauline, Mario defeats DK and rescues Pauline.

Donkey Kong 3: DK escapes from Mario's grasp. Mario calls his cousin, Stanley, to take care of the crazed Ape.

Donkey Kong Jr.: Stanley returns DK to Mario. Traps DK, then DK Jr. defeats Mario.

Donkey Kong '94: DK kidnapps Pauline again, Mario defeats DK again. DK plans another evil plan.

Yoshi Topsy-Turvy: Meanwhile, Yoshi defeats Bowser again by rolling on a ball.

Super Mario Bros.: The Mario Bros. return to the Mushroom Kingdom, saves Peach and defeats Bowser, and meets up with Yoshi.

Yoshi's Safari: Using the Super Scope, Mario defeats the enemies and the Koopalings.

Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario's dream came true when he traveled to Subcon to defeat Wart. Defeats Wart, then plans a safer vacation.

Super Mario World: Mario plans a vacation to Dinosaur Land (AKA Yoshi's Island) Peach gets kidnapped. Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi defeats Koopalings and Bowser and rescues Peach once again.

Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2: Mario rescues Daisy from Tantaga in Srassland (Or whatever it is called). Then Mario defeats Wario to claim his castle. Wario escapes and puts a bucket on Mario's head.

Mario vs. Wario: A fairy leads Mario pass Wario's traps. Gets the bucket off his head and defeats Wario. Wario escapes to Toad's Woods.

Wario's Woods: Toad defeats Wario, Wario escapes to some island.

Super Mario Land 3: Wario goes to his castle, claims his treaure, but in the ending, Mario gets it himself.

WarioWare Inc. Games: Mini-Game madness makes Wario rich. (Not Real Rich)

Super Mario Bros. 3: Bowser and his kids transforms the 7 Kings into creatures and kidnaps Peach. Mario and Luigi defeats them and makes the Mushroom Kingdom back to normal.

Paper Mario: Bowser gets ahold the power of the stars. Mario and sidekicks defeat Bowser, Bowser hides in Peach's Castle.

Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS: Peach bakes a cake for Mario, but Bowser steals Power Stars. Mario gets Power Stars back and defeats Bowser. Peach tells Mario to come back tomarrow for cake. The next day, Mario decides to bring Luigi, Yoshi, and even Wario. Bowser tries his plan AGAIN. They all defeat Bowser and get all the power stars back again. THEY FINALLY GOT THAT CAKE! WOOHOO!

Luigi's Mansion: Luigi enters a contest and wins a mansion. It actually is Big Boo's Haunt. Defeats ghosts and Big Boo and Profeesor E. Gadd is introduced to the Mario cast.

Super Mario Sunshine: Mario, Peach, and Toadsworth go on vacation to Isle Delfino. It is polluted by Bowser Jr. Residents frame Mario. Mario cleans up island, gets ahold of all Shine Sprites, and defeats Bowser and Bowser Jr.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong: DK snatches the Mini Marios from Mario's Toy Company. Defeats DK and goes bankrupt.

Mario and Luigi: SS: Cackletta and Fawful attacks Mushroom and Beanbean Kingdoms. Mario and Luigi defeats them both and saves the Mushroom and Beanbean Kingdoms.

Paper Mario 2: Peach discovers a treasure in Rogueport, Mario goes along, Peach gets kidnapped, Mario retrives the Crystal Stars, opens the door, and defeats the X-naut Organization and the Shadow Queen. Saves the world.

New Super Mario Bros.: Bowser Jr. kidnaps Peach. Mario defeats Bowser Jr. and rescues Peach.

SSB, SSBM, and SSBB: All the Nintendo heroes fight to defeat the Master Hand and the Crazy Hand.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 05:46:15 PM by Nintendo Bros. »
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2006, 08:49:59 PM »
I like that order better that Adventure Knight's.

« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2006, 04:46:02 AM »
There's still the problem of Luigi talking about Mario Kart and Mario Party.

EDIT: And you gave no explaining to Mario living in a castle in SML2 and then living in a small house on later games, and also Bowser changing of kids constantly.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:25:34 PM by Adventure_Knight »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2006, 03:15:52 PM »
MK and MP aren't even on that list. You could easily stick SMK and MP1 in front of PM1 and then sprinkle the later installments where they'd fit in the most.

« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »
There's still the problem of Luigi talking about Mario Kart and Mario Party.

EDIT: And you gave no explaining to Mario living in a castle in SML2 and then living in a small house on later games, and also Bowser changing of kids constantly.

Then check out the games storyline then!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2006, 11:11:25 PM »
If I recall correctly, Luigi's diary mentioned not Mario Kart, but Tennis... or possibly Golf... or perhaps both... Well, that's beside the point. I stick to my opinion that, aside form the babies' appearances, the games' plots occur in the order of release dates. Is there anything that really contradicts that? Seriously?
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2006, 03:44:40 AM »
I played the game, and, he talks about ''those days when we played karts, golf and tennis, and when we got those partyes.'' I don't know if that exactly what he says, because I am translating from the Spanish version.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2006, 08:25:31 AM »
Adventure Knight is correct. He mentions all four in the English version as well. And as for contradicting the games' order, the only thing I can think of is Mario having a castle in SML2, leading me to believe that it took place in some sort of alternate universe(and thereby explaining Wario's bizarre change in personality). That and the appearance of DKC stuff in the Mario games which kills my theory that the DKC games take place in the future.

« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2006, 04:58:42 PM »
But I don't mention the spinoffs in my game order.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2006, 05:45:14 PM »
You do realize how easily they can fit in, right?

Print