Print

Author Topic: About Bowser..................  (Read 25322 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2006, 01:49:18 AM »
w00t I pwned LD and BP in the same day!

Quote from: wikipedia page
Bowser, Mario's typical archenemy and the final boss of the game, he is encountered at the top of Corona Mountain, where he makes use of his notorious fire breath and shakes the hot tub so that its boiling contents spill over the sides.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 01:51:58 AM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2006, 01:51:07 AM »
Wikipedia is not a good source for stuff like this.

And yeah, BP brings up a good point. That suuuure didn't look like water.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2006, 01:57:20 AM »
Well most liquids (including Jello) contain water...

Wii

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2006, 01:59:54 AM »
Also, name a similarity between Kappas and Koopas, just one will do. ASIDE FROM THE NAME.
OMG, i've only been using the name as an extra, the rest is plain obvious!
Ok, shell thing
Want more?

Actually, as i've said before, look at the piture of the kappa (link to it on page 1).
 Now, if that were fatter and walked on two legs, all you'd need to do is give it spikes on its shell and the only difference would be the facial features.

Wii

« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2006, 02:00:56 AM »
Can I ask what that he shook a hot tub has to do with anything?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 06:33:33 AM by Wii »

« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2006, 02:04:26 AM »
Actually, as i've said before, look at the piture of the kappa (link to it on page 1).
 Now, if that were fatter and walked on two legs, all you'd need to do is give it spikes on its shell and the only difference would be the facial features.

So, just change everything but the color, and it's ALMOST IDENTICAL!  That Amazing! </sarcasm>

Seriously, you're practically saying yourself that they are completely different.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2006, 02:07:48 AM »
1. That's not the best way to use "hell" in these forums.
2. Kappa have shells. Whoop-dee-doo. So do, I don't know... TURTLES?!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2006, 03:18:55 AM »
Post edited. Chill out and don't swear, dude.

There has never been a reference to bowl heads in any Mario game.
Um, Kappa Mountain in SMW?

Bowser is not based off a Kappa. The end. Sure, there may be similarities, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. There are similarities between dogs and humans, but that doesn't mean we're "based" on the other.
You can have your opinion, but it's not going to change facts and other people's minds. You've already made your point, so please drop it, okay?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2006, 03:21:51 AM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2006, 03:20:02 AM »
The kappa pic just looks like a big lizard. By that logic Bowser could be based off of iguanas or salamanders or Gila monsters or me or any lizard.

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2006, 03:20:32 AM »
Um, Kappa Mountain in SMW?

Yeah, I meant in reference to Bowser.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2006, 04:12:37 AM »
2. Kappa have shells. Whoop-dee-doo. So do, I don't know... TURTLES?!
Snails and of course, TMNT!

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2006, 05:55:15 AM »
He may be based on one, who knows.
But he's Definitely not one.

Wii

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2006, 06:35:59 AM »
Post edited. Chill out and don't swear, dude.
From what it seems, all you've done is added [edit] there. Chill out dude, and don't get so knarcked. Who are you to say that he definetly isn't? Who made you the Ninetndo designers? Excuse me if i'm wrong, but if you were you wouldn't be hanging round here, now, would you?

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2006, 06:36:02 PM »
Wow, you get really defensive when you realize you've talked yourself into a corner. 
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2006, 08:22:49 PM »
1. Saph is a girl
2. That was a mod!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print