Print

Author Topic: s.H.O.  (Read 2232 times)

« on: August 21, 2003, 09:04:16 PM »
Welcome to s.H.O. (spongebob Haters Only), were we talk about the things we hate about that yellow P.o.S. Anyway, I hate how he's so stupid, annoying and gay (watch Saterday Night Live, and you will know what I mean by him being gay). Also, this is for people who wanna get it off his/her chest, and say "I hate spongebob".

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

"Duh, I'm stupid" says spongebob
"Darn right" says Mario with a chainsaw and a Jason mask. He then cut him into tiny pieces, cuts his brain in half, spongebob dies, the world lives happilly ever after, The End.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2003, 09:12:11 PM »
This topic is pointless and stupid.
Deezer was here.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2003, 09:15:41 PM »
Finally you make something like this. Anyway, what I hate about him is the same reason you do. Also, I hate how people hate South Park, but like this P.o.S. God, it just makes me so p'ed off to hear someone say "South Park suck! spongebob rules". Get it in your freak'n minds, people: South Park is one of the coolest shows ever, spongebob is a gay barney-like character, who is a very bad influence for kids. I'm not saying it's okay for your 3 year old dauter (I don't even let my baby girl watch it) to be watching South Park, but I'm saying spongebob is just as bad. Just because it does not have cursing does not mean it's okay to let your kids watch.

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 8/21/2003 8:35:16 PM
Professional Paisano here

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2003, 09:20:00 PM »
What is this? All this thread is going to great are replies similar to Alucard's, or replies that defend Spongebob.

I'm closing this because it won't have any pertinent discussion in it.

Stupid Quotes: (1st edition)
"I think just about everyone in existence agrees that Yoshi''s Island 2 was the worst mario game ever conceived."
~mego_otter - on Newgrounds
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2003, 09:21:17 PM »
"You want me to soak up all the urine in the world and squeeze it on Saddam Hussein?" ~ SpongeBob, in Saturday Night Live, on T.V. Funhouse, during an episode of X-Presidents. I didn't make this up. If you are offended, blame it on SNL.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/21/2003 8:23:01 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2003, 09:26:32 PM »
Warning: This topic is for chilren twelve and younger.  Anyone older will think this as stupid.

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2003, 09:27:13 PM »
Warning: This topic is for children twelve and younger.  Anyone older will think this as stupid.

Relish is at your command!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2003, 09:30:22 PM »
No, actually I met the bit on SNL with the "Malestisly Gay Duo" cartoon, which fetured 2 homo sextuall super heros named Bob and Gary. Hmmm. Doesn't that sound a little bit like spongebob?

"Duh, I'm stupid" says spongebob
"Darn right" says Mario with a chainsaw and a Jason mask. He then cut him into tiny pieces, cuts his brain in half, spongebob dies, the world lives happilly ever after, The End.
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2003, 05:27:20 PM »
If you don't know the word ambiguous, you should not be watching SNL.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Print