Print

Author Topic: Anybody here like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?  (Read 6777 times)

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2003, 12:18:08 PM »
"(always?)"

Exactly.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2003, 06:07:27 PM »
If they had superior jumping ability because of the chemical, then they would be to skilled and the show would be too boring, so I doubt they can really jump that high.  Um, LD, do you watch the new series?  Because it only occurs in those episodes.  I'm just wondering.

Peach likes to test in her backwards dress!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2003, 07:18:59 PM »
You doubt that they can jump that high, yet they do it in the show? Uh, I don't think that gives you much room to argue. And no, I have never seen the new show, but love the old show and comic books. I also have a bunch of the action figures, including an unopened Donatello. That's right, not Talking Donatello, Swim Team Donatello, or Mechanic Donatello, just plain original Donatello.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2003, 10:04:59 AM »
OK.  Ignore everything I just said and listen to only this post.  In the show, they jump from rooftop to rooftop, and it shows them in midair as if they had just jumped, but you don't know where they jumped from, so it appears as if they jump really high, even though they're supposedly just jumping from higher places, without showing where they jumped from.  When they jump right off the ground, they go a normal distance high, like maybe up to five feet or something.  I don't like when they make the show really fake because it's supposed to take place in present-day New York.  Like some of their machines are high tech but really stupid, like microscopic metal organisms that can reproduce.  How can metal reproduce?  Anyway, I wish I had action figures, but, being the youngest, I'm too embarassed to have action figures when I'm thirteen...

Peach likes to test in her backwards dress!  Yay!

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2003, 01:06:18 PM »
Um, action figures aren't embarrasing at any age.

Nanobots are a real technology. They reproduce by building new ones with available material as they go.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2003, 05:05:38 PM »
I'm definitly getting these games for GBA:
 TMNT, Super Mario Advance 4, Mario and Luigi, and Madden 2004.

Proud to be an American!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2003, 05:17:20 PM »
Yeah, I'm geting TMNT and SMA4, too.

*LD gets hit with a trout.*

Print