Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64506 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2004, 01:36:41 AM »
This wasn't a dream, but it happened to me today and I'm really confused and/or creeped out:

My friend and I went to a school near our houses, and we were playing there, when four teenagers walked by, and asked if we could help them.  One had a video camera on a wheeling tripod, and another was wearing a crossing gaurd vest, with small denim shorts, and I'm pretty sure he was trying to look as strange as possible.  There was also a girl wearing a crossing gaurd vest and a pink feathery boa.
Anyway, the guy with the camera explained that he wanted to shoot us (with the camera) on the other side of the crosswalk, as extras.  Here's what me and my friend ended up doing:

*stood across street at crosswalk, looking impatient, because waiting for crossing gaurd*

Friend: *camera where I was standing, like he was talking to me* Where the heck is he?

Me: *camera where my friend was, like I'm talking to my friend*  I don't know!  He should have been here by now!

Friend: Forget this, let's go.

Me: Yeah, c'mon.

*camera angle so it looks down the whole crosswalk.  Me and my friend had to SKIP AND HOLD HANDS DOWN THE CROSSWALK!*

The teenagers thanked us, and they then left for a different shooting location.  Apparently, they were working on a senior project, and were from the high school down the street the other way.  I'm now baffled by the suspense of what the movi they're making is about.  AAAUUGHHH!!

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2004, 06:13:40 PM »
*Now that I think about it, I think the movie was about a gay crossing gaurd and a 'gay crossing'.  I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

*See last post on previous page.

« Reply #122 on: February 29, 2004, 07:29:01 AM »
Since we've all been dreaming about everybody else, what do you think would happen if we all met somewhere and see if they came true?

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2004, 01:53:39 AM »
I will meet Fungi Forum member(s) before I die. Mark my words.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2004, 05:09:08 PM »
Well if you work your way up the TMK ladder perhaps you can accompany MegaByte to e3.
Or not.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2004, 05:28:44 PM »
I'd meet fungi forum member(s) too, but I'd want to post my picture first, and meeting them would involve going on a trip for something else and happening to see them or something.  So Lizrd Dude, if I'm ever in Montana...

« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2004, 05:31:55 PM »
If everyone met, I'm sure we'd all be very dissapointed.
It would be cool if things were more like that story on the Story Boards.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2004, 05:36:19 PM »
I'm in Rhode Island, but if a forum member came to my door, my parents probably wouldn't be very happy.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #128 on: March 01, 2004, 08:43:12 PM »
After playing Texas Hold 'Em until 2 AM one day, I had a dream that I was in the World Series of Poker... but the players used crayons instead of poker chips. And I kept getting terrible pockets the entire dream. Only other things I remember was that I drank a bottle of Mexican soda the whole time, and there was some guy at the table who spoke in a REALLY thick Chinese accent.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2004, 07:38:15 PM »
I had a dream the other night that I was invited to a Meat Festival run by Deezer in Arkansas.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2004, 09:06:31 PM »
Once, I dreampt that I was playing pinball, and it was a FF pinball game! The ball had a mushroom painted on it, and the bumpers were Sadib's head, and when you hit them, LD would say, "Man, those kids were freaky." The flippers were Gamespy ads, and...*keeps rambling about something he'll be stuck dreaming about again tomorrow*

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
This is donotcare95, phasing out<•>_<•>

« Reply #131 on: April 08, 2004, 04:11:47 PM »
Whoo, boy.  Anyway, I think that at least some of us have met somehow and just don't know it (possibly even a glance).  It would be kind of wierd to meet someone from a message board.  Just think, from all of these messages that people post, I get a sort-of mental picture of what kind of person that is, but if you actually met them, they could be someone completely different.  For all I care, one of you could be someone from my school.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2004, 05:58:06 PM »
I had a weird dream about school.  For homework the previous night, I had to write the first two sentences of an opening paragraph, and my dream was kind of about that.  I dreamt that I was sitting in class and the teacher was coming around collecting the homework.  When he gets to me, I didn't find it in my binder yet, so I say, "um, just come back to me."  Then I look in my math folder, which I don't even have in real life, and find it.  "I found it," I say to the teacher, and he comes back a few steps, looks at my homework and says that the homework was to write the whole first paragraph.  So I say, "Fine, I'll turn it in late tomorrow."  But he says, "Even if you had a twin, neither of you would turn it in."  Then I said, "Well, if you had a twin, I'd go crazy and kill myself!"  Then I woke up.  Weird.

Edited by - Markio on 4/8/2004 4:59:12 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2004, 09:44:25 AM »
Well one time there I dermpt that there was some crazy guy in by back yard on an ATV with a machine gun. I got shot and then I woke up. It was wierd. Really wierd. Anyone ever dreem aabout flying?

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2004, 06:32:01 PM »
I have dreamt about flying. About partway through a dream one night, I realized I was dreaming, so I decided to do some things I couldn't do in real life. Flying was an obvious choice. I put my arms out, got a running start, and flew.

"Eventually there will come a time where everyone is in a band."- George Carlin
This is a secret coded message.

Print