Print

Author Topic: What do you like on your pizza?  (Read 7326 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« on: April 22, 2004, 12:03:11 AM »
The inspiration for this topic is obvious. It seemed like too good of a topic to pass up, so I decided to post it even though there are other topics out there screaming at me (that is, telling me to reply to the replies to my posts). Oh—and Lizard's e-mail . . . I seriously at this moment just remembered about it. Ahcgtch~!! *^^*

Anyway, to the topic question. My answer would be most anything, I think; I can't really think of any pizza topping I've had that I don't like. (This is not to say, however, that I've tried everything, for I certainly haven't.) Barbecue chicken and Hawaiian pizzas are really good, as is just about anything that you can order at CPK (California Pizza Kitchen). As for toppings in general, perhaps my favorite combination is mushrooms, olives, and light cheese.

Okay, that's it for me. Your turn!

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 12:51:06 AM »
This is going to sound weird, but...

peppers (I actually like them, this was not inspired by another thread), mushrooms, tomatos, and...NO CHEESE!  That's right, I like my pizza without cheese.

This is not a signature.

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »
My personal favorite is shrimp. I abhor pineapple on pizza.

Anchovies aren't bad if I have a lot to drink and the standard pepperoni is always good.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 05:03:12 AM »
Attention ladies of the Fungi Forums!
The way to this eggman's heart is through his stomach, and to get through that you must have this on your extra large pizza: Extra cheese, extra sauce, ham, and bacon.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 07:13:31 AM »
Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, lotsa cheese, and peppers. And pineapple sometimes. Not on the same pizza.

I might be Sadib...

Edited by - Screech on 4/22/2004 6:13:55 AM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 07:31:21 AM »
Three-meat.  Definitely.  That means peperoni, sausage, bacon, cheese, and no peppers.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 12:32:51 PM »
The tomato sauce, the cheese, and pepperoni. The only pizza place I ever like to order from is Domino's.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

n/a

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 01:10:58 PM »
Vegetarian Nightmare. Ten or more of any meat topping. Cheese optional.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 02:02:03 PM »
Great...TEM just described my favorite pizza... -_-'  NOOO!! GET AWAY FROM ME!! AAAH!

...Oh wait, add mushrooms to mine. :P *phew*

What's also really good is this chicken alfredo pizza I've had. Instead of marinara sauce, it's alfredo, and there's mozzarella cheese, pieces of chicken, bacon, and ham on top. Mmm...*salivates* I wish they hadn't made it as "limited time only"... :(

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/22/2004 1:11:10 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 02:15:22 PM »
Vegetarian pizza is my favorite!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 02:54:28 PM »
Call me an old-fashioned Italian slob, but I only eat cheese pizza. Just cheese. Extra cheese, extra sauce. New York Pizza > Long Island Pizza > Sicilian Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chicago Pizza

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 03:52:33 PM »
Every topping available. I like trying new things.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."- Jack Handey
This is a secret coded message.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 04:16:47 PM »
I'm with Red Paratroopa. But, I prefer if the topping was once a living animal.

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 05:24:58 PM »
I like toppings on my pizza.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 05:50:16 PM »
As long as it's bread with stuff on top, it's fine with me. XD

A day without sunshine is like night.