Print

Author Topic: TMK Story  (Read 3303 times)

« on: February 03, 2002, 06:41:19 PM »
Day 1:

Super Yoshi 7175 was the first to notice it. For some reason, there were posts in the General Mario Chat which were nothing but warp pipes. The person who supposedly posted these were using the ID Smithy. He was puzzled.

Day 2:

Red_Yoshi looked at this strange post but he saw Bowser's Castle, not a bunch of warp pipes. Immediately he made a post to look at the post named Mario's World (the name of the strange post). Suddenly, as BabyMario and Paper Mario saw the post, everyone who looked at the post were transported to different places in Dinosaur Land and The Mushroom Kingdom. We were transformed to what our ID names said. BabyMario (me), landed behind Mario and Peach while they were talking. They were talking about Bowser's appearance yesterday in the kingdom and his threat...

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2002, 02:44:35 PM »
Day 2.5: Frostbite decides to take a look at the post as well. Now, since Frostbite is not a Mario character, he becomes one of Mayor Penguin's frostbitten toes.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 05:01:36 PM »
hey! you stole my idea! oh well. I think frostbite likes it so you're bound to do better than me.

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!
Yeah, your like an inch away from my face and it is REALLY creepin'' me out.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 05:04:36 PM »
I just realized that if I can't make a good post, at least I can reply to other posts. can I join?

Junkian: By George kimo sabies! your smashed up freind soon be like new with ninety day warranty!

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2002, 04:06:08 PM »
So........does this mean that I'm Nintendo itself? The creator and God of all Nintendo characters?

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2002, 04:33:39 PM »
I think you might turn into captain N.

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2002, 05:08:31 PM »
I forgot the whole reason I wanted to reply to this thing( I'm horrible about getting sidetracked).
Screech opened the strange post and saw desert outpost. upon looking closer he realized it to be dry dry outpost. before he could think about what happened, he was wiskede off into the image. he realized that he had become a large green hedgehog. just then, it came to him. he had transformed into the product of a million doodles in math class. he really was screech! before screech was the mario universe. he had somehow crossed over! he walked around the three dimensional world, wondering why he was here and how he would return. he thought and thought untill he remembered the name of the poster.
"smithy..." he toyed with the idea and then dismissed it.smithy wasn't real. none of this was. "it's got to be a dream. that's it! I'm in a dream"
or was he?

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2002, 06:02:40 PM »
Maybe we should let Baby Mario decide about who will be who! And who appears in the story if not everyone!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2002, 06:25:30 PM »
I'm the Real Paper Mario in this Story??
WOW!!!!Thanx BM 4 including me in this.
Hello.

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2002, 06:28:15 PM »
red_yoshi should be in this story as well for all the people with yoshi in their names.
Same with every Mario named person.if your name doesn't relate 2 Mario do something like frosbite did.
Hello.

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2002, 08:24:06 PM »
Um,can I be in it?Please?If you say yes,tell me.I'm still posting.
 Darkside saw the post.Of course he always looks at all the new topics.When the topic opened,he was scooped up in it.He didn't know where he was.Then he realized,he was also behind Mario and Peach.Darkside finally found out that he was whoever was listning over Peach and Mario's darkside!Darkside tried to get out of whoever,but he couldn't.

Mario:Hey Zelda.
Zelda:I''ll be back.
Mario:Okay.
 Zelda walks off and turns into Shreik.
Shreik:You little.Stop flirting with Peach!
 Shreik mugs Mario for his wedding ring.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2002, 04:41:32 PM »
Then on day 3 Super Yoshi 7175 looks at the post again and lands on top of peaches castle. Mario and Peach notic all the people around them!

Is that good? I had to do something to get people posting on this again!

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board!
Should I put something here?

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2002, 09:42:37 PM »
Anyone can join. If your ID isn't marioish, just be some character from the mario universe. Example: Metal Mario, Donkey Kong, Shy Guy, etc.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Edited by - BabyMario on 2/9/2002 7:55:25 PM

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2002, 12:26:05 AM »
...Who am I?...I Guess I'm Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!O Well...Mario Gets a starman and kills everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!Doo do do do do do doo....Super Mario!!!!!!!!!!!

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

Print