Print

Author Topic: late night show with mario!  (Read 2152 times)

« on: March 10, 2002, 10:04:01 PM »
mario: hi everybody! tonights guest are snubbull the pokemon and crash the bandicoot! so snubbull, hows pokemon? snubbull: because of pikachu hogging up the spotlight were almost broke. mario:reminds me of my younger days! so, do you have any new games? snub: yeah, a sh#tload. pokemon advance and meowths party. i really hate the movies and shows because when there brought over here there dubbed realy crappy! and the music is american, and everything is american! ive been a fan of you since i was a baby. i played paper mario, that was ten times better than ssbm! mario: yeah because peach cheats.to be continued.

crash: d@#N! achika is a fox!

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 10:52:14 AM »
Not bad maybe you could have Yoshi there and Luigi.

Mario and Yoshi rule!
http://www.geocities.com/chauncey7175/Yoshies_Super_Island.html is a great Place for Yoshi! Ps.Visit the message board! note:Im also Ludwig Von Koopa as well as SuperYoshi7175.
Should I put something here?

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 07:22:09 PM »
Great story, BandicootBuddy, but may I make request?

Perhaps, if it is not too much trouble, you can use better grammar and capitalization next time.

For example:Instead of doing this...

"mario: hi everybody! tonights guest are snubbull the pokemon and crash the bandicoot! so snubbull, hows pokemon? snubbull: because of pikachu hogging up the spotlight were almost broke. mario:reminds me of my younger days! so, do you have any new games?"

You can do this....

"Mario: Hi, everybody! Tonight's guest are Snubbull the Pokemon and Crash the Bandicoot! So Snubbull, how's Pokemon?

Snubbull: Because of Pikachu hogging up the spotlight, we're almost broke.

Mario:Reminds me of my younger days! So, do you have any new games?"

See the difference? If you are too busy to do this, though, can you at least put sentences in your story? I'm having trouble reading your story when you don't have any spaces.

P.S. Perhaps you can put Ken Kutaragi(Sony's President), Hiroshi Yamauchi(Nintendo's President), and Bill Gates(Microsoft's President) together in the next show for them to battle it out.

P.S.S. Then maybe you can put Shigeru Miyamoto, Hideo Kojima, and Shinji Mikimi together afterwards?

"What if everything you see is more than what you see - the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn''t? You either dismiss it or accept that there is much more to the world than you think."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

- Mario

Print