Print

Author Topic: Lonic's interview with Bowser  (Read 1991 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: December 18, 2003, 04:22:05 PM »
Since Deezer did an interview with Mario, I decided to do an interview with Bowser, while I was visiting VG Land. Anyway, here the question I had to ask him, and his answers:

Lonic the Elfinhog: Hello Bowser.
King Bowser Koopa: Um, hello. Who the (edited for this board) are you?
LtE: My name is Jacob W. Cummins, also known as Lonic the Elfinhog, but just call me Lonic. Also, you got to watch your mouth, I'm showing this interview on a kids message board.
KBK: Oh, sorry. But why should I care, I'm evil. I can swear as much as I want.
LtE: Well, I'm evil too, but that doesn't mean I swear all the time (at least when I'm not typing anything on this message board).
KBK: Fine, I won't swear. Anyway, you wanted to ask me some questions or something?
LtE: Yes. Tell me, what are your opinions of Wart?
KBK: Well, he was my best freind was I was just a little turtle and he was a tadpole. He was almost as evil as I am. Which is why I made him my alley when we grew up.
LtE: What happened to him, anyway?
KBK: He died. The Mario Bros., Toad and Peach killed with toxic vegitables. You see, Wart's original mission was to assasianate these two Arabian kids from inside a book. Wart ate them. Later, came this Arabian family ready to defeat Wart, but it was already to late. They were eaten up. It's just to bad for the Arabian family. Wart ate them as well. Later, some fairy guy, or what ever told Mario about this bad stuff happening in his dreams. Later, Mario told Luigi and his friends about this. As soon as they got to Wart, Wart ate Mario, Luigi and Toad. He disn't eat the princess, however, because she escaped his tounge. Eventually, Peach found some toxic vegis, and threw them in his mouth. Before he died, he coughed up the Mario Bros. and Toad. They were knocked out cold. Wart also coughed up the souls he took. Instead of angels, they turned into Fairys. When they woke up, Peach told them it was a dream. How do I know all this stuff? I have cameras all over the Mushroom Kingdom. I enspecially have one in Peach's bath tub *giggle*.
LtE: Right. Do you like PS2 and Xbox.
KBK: Of coarse. I hate Nintendo. They always make me the bad guy just because I'm evil. The only reason I work for them because they give me a hefty amount of money.
LtE: Well, what are your opinions of Dr.Eggman?
KBK: Dr. who?
LtE: Robotnik.
KBK: Oh, you mean Ivon Robotnik? Sonic the Heghog's nemesis? We were also friends in evil school. He always had an eating problem, though. He was quite the glutton.
LtE: King K.Rool?
KBK: That loser? No. Never liked him. He always tried to eat me. Too bad I had spikes on my shell to protect me. I always kicked his (edited for this board) when we got in a fight.
LtE: There goes that language, again.
KBK: Sorry again.
LtE: What about Gannondorf?
KBK: Meh. He's alright. But I really didn't know about him, until the Super Smash Bros. Melee tornaments. Why do you keep asking what I think about other game villians?
LtE: Sorry. Do you like muffens?
KBK: I love muffens! But what does that have to do with this interview.
LtE: My point exactlly. Gruntilda?
KBK: Nah. Too ugly.
LtE: Dracula?
KBK: Never met the guy.
LtE: Okay, I think we are done with this interview. Oh, and one more thing: what are your plans for the future?
KBK: Take over the Mushroom Kingdom, kill the Mario Bros. and merry Princess Peach Toadstool. FWA HA HA HA HA!

Bowser. What is he? An evil villian or a crazy ol' turtle? You decide. We may never know the truth. This is Lonic the Elfinhog. Over and out.

---------------------------------------------

GameNOW 4 lyfe! Luigi hated it when he crapped his pants. Boo!

Edited by - Lonic the Elfinhog on 12/18/2003 2:24:57 PM
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 05:41:50 PM »
I thought Wart was Bowser,s brother. And he laughs with a b, not an f. King K. Rool could not crack bowser's shell even without his spikes and they seem to be the type that would like eachother.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 06:33:11 PM »
And why would even someone evil like an x-box or playstation. Spiky fire breathing giant turtles need fun non crap games once in a while.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2003, 04:02:20 AM »
I know this interview is meant to be a joke.

But I think the questions were very stupid compared with Deezer's interview with Mario.

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2003, 02:13:35 AM »
Simple, Birdo- he hates Nintendo. The only Gamecube games he likes are the ones were you can play as him.

Also, sorry if you thought my interview was dumb. :(

---------------------------------------------

GameNOW 4 lyfe! Luigi hated it when he crapped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2003, 05:37:58 PM »
Ganondarf is cool.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Print