Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58515 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #180 on: January 09, 2008, 07:27:56 AM »
Holy ****, Olimar!

...Well, I didn't think they'd do it, considering he's supposed to be an inch tall (and, yes, I'm perfectly aware that Kirby is, like , 8", and Pikachu is about a foot, but this requires quite a stretch of the imagination), but yet I still somehow knew...

Hey, when I go to the front page, he's not there and there's no update at all! What gives?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #181 on: January 09, 2008, 11:47:12 AM »

Why is the picture titled "Pikmin" though, when clearly Olimar is the one playable? It's like a reverse Pokemon Trainer ordeal.

Oh well, I'm just glad to see 2 of my 3 most wanted characters appear playable.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #182 on: January 19, 2008, 12:41:12 AM »
Here's what I want:

Actually, it could just be Plok, and I'd be happy. But more realistically, all I need is Dr. Mario and Mr. L alternate costumes, Wind Waker Link, and Geno, plus everything on the site.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #183 on: January 19, 2008, 12:49:54 AM »
So why is Ness in that image? XP
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #184 on: January 19, 2008, 12:52:27 AM »
More importantly, what do you want Plok so much for? He only had one "sleeper hit."

Also, Tingle?! Did you make this image?!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 12:56:34 AM by Suffix »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #185 on: January 19, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »
What new thing I want in Brawl: Subject-verb-object agreement.

This game's winner is... Ice Climbers!

This game's winner is... Pikmin and Olimar!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #186 on: January 19, 2008, 01:31:53 AM »
Yeah I'm pretty sure Plok isn't going to happen. A guy with a game about searching for his flag or whatever (socks?) ... nevermind, Ice Climbers made it so anyone can.
That was a joke.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #187 on: January 19, 2008, 05:50:51 PM »
Not all of them are characters I want, some are just ones I think are likely, like Bowser Jr. or Tingle. I want Plok in for the same reason Pit and Ice Climbers should be in: he's an obscure character who only got one game which should have gotten a lot more attention and who has a huge moveset potential. I know he has worse chances than Banjo-Kazooie, but who would have ever guessed Ice Climbers or Dr. Mario?

I noticed I somehow forgot to put Ryuta Kawashima's floating head on there. As weird as he is, I wouldn't count him out entirely. The fact that he's based on a real person shouldn't be too big of an issue, since Dr. Wright, based on Will, got in. If he was in, I could see him being the new Mr. Game & Watch -- not that G&W should be cut, but that the feeling of unlocking a complete WTD newcomer with a weird fighting style at the end (especially one rendered in primitive graphics that launched Nintendo's handheld system) would be transferred to him. Besides, his theme song is already in.

Tell me you wouldn't love to KO Pikachu by yelling "BRUE!" at him.

Also, I may have said this already, but I want to see a Paper Mario stage that turns everyone on it into paper versions, instead of just adding Paper Mario as a character. I want to see Paper Sonic, Paper Ganondorf, Paper Captain Falcon, ... and Paper Plok.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #188 on: January 19, 2008, 06:11:35 PM »
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Lucario and if he makes it into Brawl I will be a bit disappointed?

However, K.Rool and Dixie in that fantasy wishlist makes up for the fail that is Lucario.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #189 on: January 19, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »
Who's Plok?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #190 on: January 19, 2008, 09:10:25 PM »
Nintendo. Add Ridley. Now. NOW.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #191 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:53 PM »
Ah, how about some Phoenix Wright characters?

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2008, 09:02:34 AM »
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate Lucario and if he makes it into Brawl I will be a bit disappointed?

However, K.Rool and Dixie in that fantasy wishlist makes up for the fail that is Lucario.

What's wrong with Lucario? Is it because he's like the antithesis of Mewtwo? At least he's a fighting-type Pokemon...

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2008, 09:09:49 AM »
Ah, how about some Phoenix Wright characters?

CrossEyed7

« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2008, 11:10:44 AM »
Who's Plok?

AT LAST, A REAL HERO!

Plok is an irresistible, irrepressible, unstoppable, highly improbable and downright dangerous bundle of pure energy.

Plok does not like fleas.

Plok has the amazing ability to fire all his body parts at will -- Plok can really 'throw' a punch.

Plok has a very short fuse; at the slightest irritation those limbs begin to fly.

Plok hates fleas.

Plok is a true hero, with a heart of gold and joints of the highest-quality Velcro.

Plok is a man with a mission: he is dedicated to ridding the world of the menace of the dreaded Fleas.

Plok is a dreamer, a wanderer, a free spirit. He's suave and elegant. He's grade-A, first-class prime cut.

Plok really does not like fleas.

Plok is the king of the beautiful island called Akrillic, part of the archipelago Poly-Esta.

Everyone knows that Plok is simply crazy about flags (of course you do!).  He has them everywhere.  He uses them to mark out which parts of Akrillic (he thinks) belongs to him.  His flags are all over the place! Now, what you may not know is that Plok has a particular favorite flag, a big square one with a picture of himself on it.  He keeps this special flag on top of his own house so that he can see it every day when he gets up and every night when he returns from a hard day of... uh, of being Plok!

If you were a despicable character and you wanted to upset Plok or get him out of the way for some reason, what would you do?  Hide his special flag?  Well, that’s exactly what happened today! Somebody, he doesn’t know who, has stolen his special flag and placed it on nearby Cotton Island.  As you can imagine, Plok is hopping mad about this.  First thing this morning he set off in his boat to retrieve his property.  But knowing Plok, he’s not gonna leave it at that.  Nope, no way!

Anyway, that’s the story so far, but there may be more to this business than meets the eye...

(taken from one of the best manuals in SNES history)

Print