Print

Author Topic: Worst dates ever!  (Read 6907 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 06:15:50 PM »
You missed a good movie, man.
I heard Beowulf was one of the worst movies in the history of movies, second only to The Peanut Butter Solution.

Source: my friend who saw both movies.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 06:33:30 PM by bobman37 »

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »
I also heard that
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 07:16:50 PM »
Haven't been on a date yet, but one time one of my friend's kept calling me during his date asking for help. By the third time he called, I told him to screw off and disconnected my phone. Later, my parents were pretty mad that I disconnected the phone because they could've missed an important call.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 08:12:33 PM »
Beowulf was good, BUT only if you see it in a 3-D theater.  It was designed for that, not regular viewing.

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 10:13:50 PM »
I dont know. I read the book and it was pretty gorey, so I chose not to see it expecting the movie to be worse. But thats just me.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »
The movie rewrote major portions of the story.  It was still somewhat gory.

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2008, 12:19:55 AM »
I forgot a quality dating tip!

-Now that you've followed my perfect tips on dating, you're engaged! Fast forward to the Day You Get Married. That night, while you're Getting Ready For Bed, say something like "Wow, big day, huh?" Then, get in bed, get under the covers, turn off the light, roll over and say "Well, goodnight!" and go to sleep.

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 08:14:43 AM »
... lol thats a good one
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:16:17 AM by neotev »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
Huh?
every

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »
What else would you do?

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »
I too have yet to go on an actual date, but the closest I've come to one was about a year ago when I was home from college on a break, and a good friend of mine who happens to be a female, whom at the time I had not thought about dating because she's a vegetarian, was also home, and she suggested that we meet at Pizza Hut. Once we got there, everything went pretty much perfectly until her sister and friend come in and sit down with us. Since it wasn't really a date, it wouldn't be all that bad, except that the friend was the girl I'd had a crush on since at least 10th grade, and who goes to the same college as me, and whom I had been trying for years to work up enough courage to ask out. Awkward. (Incidentally, several months later when I did ask her out, her response was "Sorry, I'm going with my boyfriend." She said it more politely than that, but after four years of buildup, there's no way for that not to hurt.) Since I'm too introverted, that's as interesting as the story gets.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »
I'm pretty crappy when it comes to asking out the lady types. In fact, I had to be asked out by my girlfriend, which came as a surprise to me, since I was going to do the same roughly that week (or, I intended to, likely to chicken out later).
every

Print