Print

Author Topic: The First Post Topic  (Read 16587 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 10:57:40 PM »
Is it just me, or are there actually 21 red coins in Level Extra 3 of Yoshis island? I could have sworn that I heard the noise indicating that I had gotten all 20 red coins in the level twice, once after getting each of the red coins carried by the hovering shy guys on the goal platform. I also thought I had 19 coins before that platform....

I am not crazy (that may be hard to prove); I have 100's on every level without a guide, and have already gotten my 100 on that level when i noticed this. Either way, The game only credits you for 100 points.

Can someone tell me whether this thought is true? BTW If someone posted this i am sorry, but this is my very first post here....

(PS, special thanks to whoever found that glitch in world 2-7... It is the coolest things i have seen in the game to date!)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 02:15:36 AM »
Hey all you peoples, do ya realize that there's only 26 days to the release of SMS? (In the US, that is.) I'm about tired of waiting, myself...

I don't have a signature.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2008, 06:11:19 AM »
Post your ideas for non-platformer Mario games here. Please, no platformer suggestions (i.e., "A Mario game where you run on platforms and jump on enemies) and no existing games (i.e., Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, etc.).

Ooh, wow. "No platformer seuggestions"? "No existing games"? Not only was I a n00b, I was a pretty patronizing one, too.
every

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2008, 10:23:46 AM »
One day when I was sufring the internet, (for no apparant reason,) I stumbled opon a game called Asterix & Oblelix XXL2: Mission Las Vegum. I downloaded it because it featured a picture of mario from SMS as a screenshot, but once I downloaded it, your object was to beat the living c*** out of Mario and other enemies. There were more eneimies from different games, but considering this, wouldn't that be against copyright laws? I love the game despite the fact that you have to kill nintendo charicters from nintendo's past, but they really have gone too far.

Metal Slug and Mario is so cool
Yes. That was my first post. Apparently I found this game called Asterix and Obelix XXL 2 Mission Las Vegum and because you seemed to beat up specific Nintendo Characters, I started a topic about it. It didn't have a lot of back up information, so it kind of phailed. And what the heck is with those signatures? I don't remember typing them like that at every post!

(walks in bar) (sits on the stool) I'll have some Jammin' Jelly with toast
That was my first day in the Mario Bar.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2008, 10:38:39 AM »
You didn't. That's how they showed up.
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
You joined shortly before the forum upgrade. The old forum software simply inserted your signature as a line of text at the bottom of each post. (This made picking Signature of the Year much easier.)

Yes, I know I'm basically reiterating what Chup said.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

goodie

• Nike and Reebok
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »
According to the Latest Posts thing, this is my first post:

In Super Mario Advance, where are the Yoshi eggs for stages 5-2 and 5-3?
576f726c6420392069732061207365637265742e

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2008, 10:32:52 AM »
I think that is a great idea A Mario game online would be awesome and it would be putting mario into this age of gaming I have always want a Super Mario Online and you have planned the game out good I think. Dude677 they should make that game I would buy it

I believe I was talking about a Mario MMO RPG. I still think it would be a good idea to this day. But Im not sure if it would ever happen.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »
"I'm a level 13 Goomba!"
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2008, 01:37:29 PM »
"Don't make me get my Main Plumber on ya!"

I hate people who are always talking about "mains." Just make one darn character!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 09:34:54 PM »
How about Tickle Me Mario? I'm a tad bit surprised nobody's said that yet...

Apparently, this was in a thread about fake Mario merchandise.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »
If you look at the patent for the Virtual Console, one of the drawings specifically mentions Mario RPG. That's pretty encouraging, especially with Nintendo and Square getting back together again. It's also been rumored for a while now that you'll be able to download VC games to a DS. Ideally, there'd be some way to save it onto a blank cartridge or something, but I doubt it. Still, there's a pretty good chance you'll be able to play SMRPG on a DS before too long, and I've seen SNESs on eBay for more than the $330 for a Wii and DS.

...And it's still not on the Virtual Console. And it's also still impossible to emulate SMRPG on the DS ourselves. Or so I hear.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »
Just tried it myself. You heard correctly.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 11:28:14 PM »
What the heck? SNESes cost like $50. Or $65 where I work. And Super Mario RPG goes for about $35. What the heck?
That was a joke.

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »
Back when I was 9 my father got a new SNES for me for about $20.

Your prices are crazy, Chup.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print