Print

Author Topic: The last King Bowser Koopa(Bowser) on SM64 for N64.  (Read 2989 times)

« on: January 09, 2002, 07:06:12 PM »
How do you beat the last Bowser on Super Mario 64?  I now have 84 Power Stars,but I can never get past that last Bowser and I the last time I played I even had trouble getting to him.  Also,is there any real point in getting all 120 Power Stars?

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2002, 05:44:32 PM »
bowser took me a long tim to beat too, i just kept dodging him, letting him run at me, running behind grabbing his tail and(try to) throw him in to the spike ball bomb thingys, and after i thin you hit him twice some of the area your fighting him on breaks off and it turns in to a star shape floor (to make it harder for you to throw him into the spike things...)

as for getting all 120 stars, yes there is point to it.
stop your grinnin'' and drop your linen!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2002, 05:34:03 PM »
If you get 120 stars, Yoshi appears on the roof and says that the game developement team wants you to keep playing, even though there's no replay value.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and cheat a friend. Do it in the name of heaven, you can justify it in the end. There won''t be any trumpets blowing come the judgement day. On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2002, 07:13:07 PM »
well i heard when u get all 120 you get 100 lives, or is that when u get 100?

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2002, 08:36:08 AM »
I know that bowser is hard too.....
Can somebody give my topic that question????

Paper Mario rules!

Print