Print

Author Topic: Mario Music Sheets  (Read 9831 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2002, 10:16:46 PM »
Oh, yukkin' it up over here, frostbite.
No, I'm homeschooled!
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2002, 03:10:12 PM »
Oh.

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #2:

"It`s no coincidence they built the bar next to the small houses."

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2002, 07:22:13 PM »
I played the Mario theme PERFECT on my flute in School Band. There was this one kid with a trumpet that always got the notes wrong high and off.

I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!
I have to know so much about every game... I can't know or remember everything! BACK OFF, PAL!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2002, 08:13:15 PM »
Ok, my new project is a Trombone, Trumpet, and Flute trio part for playing Bowser's theme from Tetris Attack... (The Flute is needed near the end of the loop) NO, I can't get the percussion down, nor will I try. It is kinda right but kinda wrong (I don't think I even have it in the right key lol...) But I can't figure out some parts. The Trumpet part requires wicked articulations though (Triple tounging likely) and it doesn't play the melody most of the time (The trombone does). I don't ever intend on playing it, just trying to arrange it on a free computer music program.

As you can all tell, I have WAY too much free time.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don''t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2002, 10:16:13 PM »
Soon, I shall begin transcribing the underground theme.
That was a joke.

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2002, 11:52:36 PM »
I am still working on minute details with the SMB theme, but I have started the Mario Golf Main Menu theme.  It seems to be much easier to hear all of the parts.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2002, 11:42:08 PM »
I was just thinkin', we can get some tabs from the tablature section, and we can (at least I can) use that to write the music, since I play guitar...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 9/28/2002 10:59:09 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2002, 08:59:04 PM »
I read this and thought I'd mention a few things.

1. Some dude (Brian) posted a few complete Mario songs on this board a while back...migh t take a while to find but it had SMB Overworld Theme and Dr. Mario Fever in piano and orchestral form.

2.It's good to see so many Mario music maniacs (alliteration is fun, kiddies).

3.I once brought speakers and my MP3 player to my piano lesson and my teacher told me the notes for the (US) Mario 2 Overworld theme. Now I can play that ph4t rag note-for-original-note. I think it's the best Mario song ever...too bad it's not really from Mario. :(

"Thus Spake Lizard"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2002, 10:44:41 PM »
Wherefore speakest thou thus?
It's really from Mario NOW... even if Koji Kondo didn't compose it... You wouldn't be able to put that on some sheet music for us, would you?

Dexter, boy genius...Dexter, the cookie
That was a joke.

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2002, 08:16:08 PM »
I don't have any notation generator nice neat computer thingees but I could just kind of tell the notes ZZT/Super Mario Bros. DX/Animal Crossing style if someone really wants them...

"Thus Spake Lizard"

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2002, 12:08:01 AM »
Hmm... that might be hard to figure out...

That was a joke.

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2002, 07:45:26 PM »
Hmm, just today I was considering giving my school's music department some Mario music. I don't play, but I can hear the music classes playing while I'm in art class. Art is a quiet class, so I figured it'd be good to have a familiar tune to listen to. ^_^ Maybe the Forest Maze music from SMRPG, I think that's got enough different instruments in it...I used to play the trumpet, but I sucked at it. I had a hard enough time with Celine Dion songs, never mind video game music. Hey, know what'd really rock? The Hyrule Temple theme from SSBM!

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2002, 10:20:13 PM »
Yeah, but it rocks only when played by the SSBM orchestra... unless you're really, really good.

That was a joke.

« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2002, 10:12:38 PM »
Hey, guys, I have revived my computer and the information I lost, everyone that asked for the SMB theme should have it now.  Sorry for the delay.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2002, 10:14:51 PM »
I just figured out Kamek's theme... It's cool to play...

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Print